8 results found
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
8 results found
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessGeomorphological landslide models for hazard assessment: a case study at Cloudy Hill, Hong KongBy D.M. Devonald, J.A. Thompson, S.R. Hencher and H.W. SunArticle | Published in 2009 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 42 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/08-001D.M. DevonaldJ.A. ThompsonS.R. HencherH.W. Sun
- Restricted accessDrainage evolution in south-central Africa since the breakup of GondwanaBy A.E. Moore and P.A. LarkinArticle | Published in 2001 in South African Journal of Geology 104 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/104.1.47A.E. MooreP.A. Larkin
- Restricted accessA drift-filled valley at Thistleton on the Rutland-Lincolnshire borderBy R. J. RiceR. J. Rice
- Restricted accessMapping subtle structures with light detection and ranging (LIDAR): flow units and phreatomagmatic rootless cones in the North Mountain Basalt, Nova ScotiaBy Tim L. Webster, J. Brendan Murphy and John C. GosseArticle | Published in 2006 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 43 (2)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e05-099Tim L. WebsterDepartment of Earth Sciences, Dalhousie University, Edzell Castle Circle, Halifax, NS B3H 4R2, Canada, and Applied Geomatics Research Group, Centre of Geographic Sciences, Nova Scotia Community College, 50 Elliot Road, Lawrencetown, NS B0S 1M0, Canada.J. Brendan MurphyDepartment of Earth Sciences, Saint Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, NS B2G 2W5, Canada.John C. GosseDepartment of Earth Sciences, Dalhousie University, Edzell Castle Circle, Halifax, NS B3H 4R2, Canada.
- Restricted accessRole of fracture localization in arch formation, Arches National Park, UtahBy KENNETH M. CRUIKSHANK and ATILLA AYDINArticle | Published in 1994 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 106 (7)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1994)106<0879:ROFLIA>2.3.CO;2KENNETH M. CRUIKSHANKATILLA AYDIN
- Restricted accessChannel changes in badlandsBy ALAN D. HOWARD and GORDON KERBYArticle | Published in 1983 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 94 (6)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1983)94<739:CCIB>2.0.CO;2ALAN D. HOWARDGORDON KERBY