201 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 201 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
201 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 201 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessObservations on the impact of climate change on landform behaviour and geohazards in the Algerian SaharaBy E. M. Lee, P. G. Fookes and A. B. HartArticle | Published in 2013 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 46 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/qjegh2012-058E. M. LeeEbor Geoscience Ltd, 15 Whernside Avenue, York YO31 0QB, UKP. G. FookesSunrise of Winchester, Stockbridge Road, Winchester, SO22 5JH, UKA. B. HartURS Scott Wilson. Present address Atkins, Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, KT18 5BW, UK
- Restricted accessNew incision rates along the Colorado River system based on cosmogenic burial dating of terraces: Implications for regional controls on Quaternary incisionBy Andrew L. Darling, Karl E. Karlstrom, Darryl E. Granger, Andres Aslan, Eric Kirby, William B. Ouimet, Gregory D. Lazear, David D. Coblentz and Rex D. ColeArticle | Published in 2012 in Geosphere 8 (5)DOI: 10.1130/GES00724.1Andrew L. Darling1Arizona State University, School of Earth and Space Exploration, Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Building 4, Room 795, Tempe, Arizona 85287-1404, USAKarl E. Karlstrom2University of New Mexico, Earth and Planetary Sciences, Northrop Hall 141, MSC 032040, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131, USADarryl E. Granger3Purdue University, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, 550 Stadium Mall Drive, West Lafayette, Indiana 47907, USAAndres Aslan4Colorado Mesa University, Department of Physical and Environmental Sciences, 1100 North Avenue, Grand Junction, Colorado 81501, USAEric Kirby5The Pennsylvania State University, Department of Geosciences, 336 Deike Building, University Park, Pennsylvania 16802, USAWilliam B. Ouimet6Department of Geography, 215 Glenbrook Road, U-4148, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut 06269-4148, USAGregory D. Lazear720508 Brimstone Road, Cedaredge, Colorado 81413, USADavid D. Coblentz8Geodynamics Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, New Mexico 87545, USARex D. Cole4Colorado Mesa University, Department of Physical and Environmental Sciences, 1100 North Avenue, Grand Junction, Colorado 81501, USA
- Restricted accessUsing ground penetrating radar to ‘unearth’ buried beaver damsBy Natalie Kramer, Ellen E. Wohl and Dennis L. HarryArticle | Published in 2012 in Geology 40 (1)DOI: 10.1130/G32682.1Natalie KramerEllen E. WohlDennis L. Harry
- Restricted accessSediment yield, spatial characteristics, and the long-term evolution of active earthflows determined from airborne LiDAR and historical aerial photographs, Eel River, CaliforniaBy Benjamin H. Mackey and Joshua J. RoeringArticle | Published in 2011 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 123 (7-8)DOI: 10.1130/B30306.1Benjamin H. MackeyJoshua J. Roering
- Restricted accessNormal faulting driven by denudational isostatic reboundBy Fermín Fernández-Ibáñez, José Vicente Pérez-Peña, Antonio Azor, Juan I. Soto and José Miguel AzañónArticle | Published in 2010 in Geology 38 (7)DOI: 10.1130/G31059.1Fermín Fernández-IbáñezJosé Vicente Pérez-PeñaAntonio AzorJuan I. SotoJosé Miguel Azañón
- Restricted accessMagnitude and duration of surface uplift above the Socorro magma bodyBy Noah J. Finnegan and Matthew E. PritchardArticle | Published in 2009 in Geology 37 (3)DOI: 10.1130/G25132A.1Noah J. FinneganMatthew E. Pritchard
- Restricted accessQuaternary incision rates and drainage evolution of the Uncompahgre and Gunnison Rivers, western Colorado, as calibrated by the Lava Creek B ashBy Andrew L. Darling, Karl E. Karlstrom, Andres Aslan, Rex Cole, Charles Betton and Elmira WanArticle | Published in 2009 in Rocky Mountain Geology 44 (1)Publisher: University of WyomingDOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.44.1.71Andrew L. DarlingKarl E. KarlstromAndres AslanRex ColeCharles BettonElmira Wan
- Restricted accessRiparian vegetation and the late Holocene development of an anabranching river: Magela Creek, northern AustraliaBy Stephen Tooth, John D. Jansen, Gerald C. Nanson, Tom J. Coulthard and Tim PietschArticle | Published in 2008 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 120 (7-8)DOI: 10.1130/B26165.1Stephen ToothJohn D. JansenGerald C. NansonTom J. CoulthardTim Pietsch
- Restricted accessDynamic equilibrium among erosion, river incision, and coastal uplift in the northern and central Apennines, ItalyBy Andrew J. Cyr and Darryl E. GrangerArticle | Published in 2008 in Geology 36 (2)DOI: 10.1130/G24003A.1Andrew J. CyrDarryl E. Granger