201 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 201 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
201 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 201 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMorphological analysis of the Lake Lahontan shoreline and Beachfront fault scarps, Pershing County, NevadaBy Thomas C. Hanks and Robert E. WallaceArticle | Published in 1985 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 75 (3)Publisher: Seismological Society of AmericaThomas C. HanksRobert E. Wallace
- Restricted accessGeomorphic evidence of late Holocene vertical stability in the Aleutian Islands, AlaskaBy Robert H. Morris and Robert C. BucknamArticle | Published in 1972 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 62 (6)Publisher: Seismological Society of AmericaRobert H. MorrisRobert C. Bucknam
- Restricted accessObservations on the impact of climate change on landform behaviour and geohazards in the Algerian SaharaBy E. M. Lee, P. G. Fookes and A. B. HartArticle | Published in 2013 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 46 (1)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh2012-058E. M. LeeEbor Geoscience Ltd, 15 Whernside Avenue, York YO31 0QB, UKP. G. FookesSunrise of Winchester, Stockbridge Road, Winchester, SO22 5JH, UKA. B. HartURS Scott Wilson. Present address Atkins, Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, KT18 5BW, UK
- Restricted accessRecent evolution of a Mediterranean deltaic coastal zone: human impacts on the Inner Thermaikos Gulf, NW Aegean SeaBy Vasilios Kapsimalis, Serafim E. Poulos, Aristomenis P. Karageorgis, Petros Pavlakis and Michael CollinsArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-018Vasilios KapsimalisSerafim E. PoulosAristomenis P. KarageorgisPetros PavlakisMichael Collins
- Restricted accessCombining ground penetrating radar surveys and optical dating to determine dune migration in NamibiaBy C.S. Bristow, N. Lancaster and G.A.T. DullerArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764903-120C.S. BristowN. LancasterG.A.T. Duller
- Restricted accessStrains and displacements in the Mam Tor landslip, Derbyshire, EnglandBy E.H. Rutter, J.C. Arkwright, R.F. Holloway and D. WaghornArticle | Published in 2003 in Journal of the Geological Society 160 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764903-002E.H. RutterJ.C. ArkwrightR.F. HollowayD. Waghorn
- Restricted accessLateral erosion (‘toe-cutting’) of alluvial fans by axial rivers: implications for basin analysis and architectureBy M. R. LEEDER and G. H. MACKArticle | Published in 2001 in Journal of the Geological Society 158 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-760000-198M. R. LEEDERG. H. MACK
- Restricted accessDiscussion on lithospheric flexure, uplift, and landscape evolution in south-central England: Journal, Vol. 157, 2000, 1169–1177By JOHN C. W. COPE, A. B. WATTS, W. S. MCKERROW and E. FIELDINGArticle | Published in 2001 in Journal of the Geological Society 158 (4)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.158.4.725JOHN C. W. COPEA. B. WATTSW. S. MCKERROWE. FIELDING
- Restricted accessLate Flandrian coastal change and tidal palaeochannel development at Hills Flats, Severn Estuary (SW Britain)By J. R. L. ALLEN and M. G. FULFORDArticle | Published in 1996 in Journal of the Geological Society 153 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.153.1.0151J. R. L. ALLENM. G. FULFORD