334 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 334 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
334 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 334 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMorphological analysis of the Lake Lahontan shoreline and Beachfront fault scarps, Pershing County, NevadaBy Thomas C. Hanks and Robert E. WallaceArticle | Published in 1985 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 75 (3)Publisher: Seismological Society of AmericaThomas C. HanksRobert E. Wallace
- Restricted accessGeomorphic evidence of late Holocene vertical stability in the Aleutian Islands, AlaskaBy Robert H. Morris and Robert C. BucknamArticle | Published in 1972 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 62 (6)Publisher: Seismological Society of AmericaRobert H. MorrisRobert C. Bucknam
- Restricted accessObservations on the impact of climate change on landform behaviour and geohazards in the Algerian SaharaBy E. M. Lee, P. G. Fookes and A. B. HartArticle | Published in 2013 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 46 (1)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh2012-058E. M. LeeEbor Geoscience Ltd, 15 Whernside Avenue, York YO31 0QB, UKP. G. FookesSunrise of Winchester, Stockbridge Road, Winchester, SO22 5JH, UKA. B. HartURS Scott Wilson. Present address Atkins, Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, KT18 5BW, UK
- Restricted accessThe nature, formation and engineering significance of sinkholes related to dissolution of chalk in SE Hampshire, EnglandBy P.W. McDowell, J. Coulton, C.N. Edmonds and A.J. PoulsomArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-209P.W. McDowellJ. CoultonC.N. EdmondsA.J. Poulsom
- Restricted accessLandsliding in London Clay coastal cliffsBy N. Dixon and E. N. BromheadArticle | Published in 2002 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 35 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/2000-53N. DixonE. N. Bromhead
- Restricted accessThe morphology, geometry and kinematics of Judgement cliff rock avalanche, Blue Mountains, Jamaica, West IndiesBy Russell J. MaharajArticle | Published in 1994 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 27 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEGH.1994.027.P3.05Russell J. Maharaj
- Restricted accessThe 1985 Bairaman landslide dam and resulting debris flow, Papua New GuineaBy Jonathan King, Ian Loveday and Robert L. SchusterArticle | Published in 1989 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 22 (4)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1989.022.04.02Jonathan KingIan LovedayRobert L. Schuster
- Restricted accessA geophysical survey of the Crouch/Roach river system in south Essex with special reference to buried channelsBy B. W. Conway, D. M. McCann, M. Sarginson and R. A. FloydArticle | Published in 1984 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 17 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1984.017.03.10B. W. ConwayD. M. McCannM. SarginsonR. A. Floyd
- Restricted accessThe influence of faulting on the instabilities at Mutiscua, Colombia, S. America.By Bruce DennessArticle | Published in 1974 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 7 (4)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1974.007.04.07Bruce Denness
- Restricted accessThe development of the Nile drainage system: integration of onshore and offshore evidenceBy Duncan S. MacgregorArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2011-074Duncan S. MacgregorSurestream Petroleum and MacGeology Ltd, Davidson House, 2 Forbury Square, Reading, UK