25 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 25 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
25 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 25 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessEvidence for an impact origin of the Late Ordovician Bear Swamp structure in upstate New York, USABy Dan LeiphartArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (8)Publisher: Society of Exploration GeophysicistsDOI: 10.1190/tle31080892.1Dan LeiphartChesapeake Energy Corporation
- Restricted accessEstimates of yet-to-find impact crater population on EarthBy S.A. StewartArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-006S.A. Stewart
- Restricted accessSubsidence and associated ground movements on the Pennines, northern EnglandBy L.J. DonnellyArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-216L.J. Donnelly
- Restricted accessInsights into the morphology, geometry, and post-impact erosion of the Araguainha peak-ring structure, central BrazilBy C. Lana, C.R. Souza Filho, Y.R. Marangoni, E. Yokoyama, R.I.F. Trindade, E. Tohver and W.U. ReimoldArticle | Published in 2007 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 119 (9-10)DOI: 10.1130/B26142.1C. LanaC.R. Souza FilhoY.R. MarangoniE. YokoyamaR.I.F. TrindadeE. TohverW.U. Reimold
- Restricted accessThe impact of humans on continental erosion and sedimentationBy Bruce H. Wilkinson and Brandon J. McElroyArticle | Published in 2007 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 119 (1-2)DOI: 10.1130/B25899.1Bruce H. WilkinsonBrandon J. McElroy
- Restricted accessApplication of new seismic attributes to collapse chimneys in the Fort Worth BasinBy E. Charlotte Sullivan, Kurt J. Marfurt, Alfred Lacazette and Mike AmmermanArticle | Published in 2006 in Geophysics 71 (4)Publisher: Society of Exploration GeophysicistsDOI: 10.1190/1.2216189E. Charlotte SullivanKurt J. MarfurtAlfred LacazetteMike Ammerman
- Restricted accessMicrobial contributions to cave formation: New insights into sulfuric acid speleogenesisBy Annette Summers Engel, Libby A. Stern and Philip C. BennettArticle | Published in 2004 in Geology 32 (5)DOI: 10.1130/G20288.1Annette Summers EngelLibby A. SternPhilip C. Bennett
- Restricted accessThe Rock Elm meteorite impact structure, Wisconsin: Geology and shock-metamorphic effects in quartzBy Bevan M. French, William S. Cordua and J.B. PlesciaArticle | Published in 2004 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 116 (1-2)DOI: 10.1130/B25207.1Bevan M. FrenchWilliam S. CorduaJ.B. Plescia
- Restricted accessCoast erosion at a nuclear waste shaft, Dounreay, ScotlandBy J. N. Hutchinson, D. L. Millar and N. H. TrewinArticle | Published in 2001 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 34 (3)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh.34.3.245J. N. HutchinsonD. L. MillarN. H. Trewin
- Restricted accessDeath of a sand sea: an active aeolian erg systematically buried by the Etendeka flood basalts of NW NamibiaBy D. A. JERRAM, N. P. MOUNTNEY, J. A. HOWELL, D. LONG and H. STOLLHOFENArticle | Published in 2000 in Journal of the Geological Society 157 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.157.3.513D. A. JERRAMN. P. MOUNTNEYJ. A. HOWELLD. LONGH. STOLLHOFEN