25 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 25 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
25 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 25 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSubsidence and associated ground movements on the Pennines, northern EnglandBy L.J. DonnellyArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-216L.J. Donnelly
- Restricted accessCoast erosion at a nuclear waste shaft, Dounreay, ScotlandBy J. N. Hutchinson, D. L. Millar and N. H. TrewinArticle | Published in 2001 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 34 (3)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh.34.3.245J. N. HutchinsonD. L. MillarN. H. Trewin
- Restricted accessEstimates of yet-to-find impact crater population on EarthBy S.A. StewartArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-006S.A. Stewart
- Restricted accessDeath of a sand sea: an active aeolian erg systematically buried by the Etendeka flood basalts of NW NamibiaBy D. A. JERRAM, N. P. MOUNTNEY, J. A. HOWELL, D. LONG and H. STOLLHOFENArticle | Published in 2000 in Journal of the Geological Society 157 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.157.3.513D. A. JERRAMN. P. MOUNTNEYJ. A. HOWELLD. LONGH. STOLLHOFEN
- Restricted accessRock holes in the metamorphic basement of the Northern Cape ProvinceBy H. F. G. MoenArticle | Published in 1998 in South African Journal of Geology 101 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaH. F. G. Moen
- Restricted accessKarst of western Wyoming; an alpine karst in Tosi Creek basin, Gros Ventre MountainsBy Eberhard WernerEberhard Werner
- Restricted accessApplication of new seismic attributes to collapse chimneys in the Fort Worth BasinBy E. Charlotte Sullivan, Kurt J. Marfurt, Alfred Lacazette and Mike AmmermanArticle | Published in 2006 in Geophysics 71 (4)Publisher: Society of Exploration GeophysicistsDOI: 10.1190/1.2216189E. Charlotte SullivanKurt J. MarfurtAlfred LacazetteMike Ammerman
- Restricted accessResurge morphology of the marine Lockne impact crater, Jamltland, central SwedenBy E. F. F. SturkellE. F. F. Sturkell
- Restricted accessEvidence for extensive post-Caledonian karst development in southwestern SpitsbergenBy M. BjornerudM. Bjornerud
- Restricted accessThe lower Carboniferous limestone knolls, Clitheroe District, Lancashire & Yorkshire [discussion]By Donald ParkinsonDonald Parkinson