15 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 15 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
15 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 15 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTHE OKAVANGO DELTA AND ITS PLACE IN THE GEOMORPHOLOGICAL EVOLUTION OF SOUTHERN AFRICABy T.S. McCARTHYArticle | Published in 2013 in South African Journal of Geology 116 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.116.1.1T.S. McCARTHYSchool of Geosciences, University of the Witwatersrand, P.O.Box 3, WITS 2050, Johannesburg, South Africa, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted accessA recent landslide on the east Devon coast, UKBy R.W. GalloisArticle | Published in 2007 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 40 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/06-012R.W. Gallois
- Restricted accessField and laboratory experiments on weathering rates of granodiorite: Separation of chemical and physical processesBy Tadashi Yokoyama and Yukinori MatsukuraArticle | Published in 2006 in Geology 34 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G22625.1Tadashi YokoyamaYukinori Matsukura
- Restricted accessResolving the Richat enigma: Doming and hydrothermal karstification above an alkaline complexBy Guillaume Matton, Michel Jébrak and James K.W. LeeArticle | Published in 2005 in Geology 33 (8)DOI: 10.1130/G21542AR.1Guillaume MattonMichel JébrakJames K.W. Lee
- Restricted accessQuantitative Constraints on the Rate of Landform Evolution Derived from Low-Temperature ThermochronologyBy Jean BraunArticle | Published in 2005 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 58 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/rmg.2005.58.13Jean Braun
- Restricted accessReservoir sedimentation associated with landsliding, Atrak watershed, IranBy M. Ghafoori and G.R. LashkaripourArticle | Published in 2004 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 37 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/04-020M. GhafooriG.R. Lashkaripour
- Restricted accessCAVES FORMED WITHIN UPPER CRETACEOUS SKARNS AT BǍIŢA, BIHOR COUNTY, ROMANIA: MINERAL DEPOSITION AND SPELEOGENESISBy Bogdan P. OnacArticle | Published in 2002 in The Canadian Mineralogist 40 (6)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gscanmin.40.6.1693Bogdan P. Onac
- Restricted accessOrigin of atoll lagoonsBy Edward G. Purdy and Edward L. WintererArticle | Published in 2001 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 113 (7)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(2001)113<0837:OOAL>2.0.CO;2Edward G. PurdyEdward L. Winterer
- Restricted accessLong-term river response to regional doming in the Price River Formation, central Utah: Comment and ReplyBy Edmund R. Gustason, Lawrence S. Jones, Paul L. Heller and Alfred C. GuiseppeArticle | Published in 1999 in Geology 27 (4)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1999)027<0379:LTRRTR>2.3.CO;2Edmund R. GustasonLawrence S. JonesPaul L. HellerAlfred C. Guiseppe
- Restricted accessLarge-scale geomorphology and fission-track thermochronology in topographic and exhumation reconstructions of the Southern Rocky MountainsBy Frank J. Pazzaglia and Shari A. KelleyArticle | Published in 1998 in Rocky Mountain Geology 33 (2)Publisher: University of WyomingDOI: 10.2113/33.2.229Frank J. PazzagliaShari A. Kelley