15 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 15 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
15 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 15 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessA recent landslide on the east Devon coast, UKBy R.W. GalloisArticle | Published in 2007 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 40 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/06-012R.W. Gallois
- Restricted accessReservoir sedimentation associated with landsliding, Atrak watershed, IranBy M. Ghafoori and G.R. LashkaripourArticle | Published in 2004 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 37 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/04-020M. GhafooriG.R. Lashkaripour
- Restricted accessTHE OKAVANGO DELTA AND ITS PLACE IN THE GEOMORPHOLOGICAL EVOLUTION OF SOUTHERN AFRICABy T.S. McCARTHYArticle | Published in 2013 in South African Journal of Geology 116 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.116.1.1T.S. McCARTHYSchool of Geosciences, University of the Witwatersrand, P.O.Box 3, WITS 2050, Johannesburg, South Africa, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted accessLarge-scale geomorphology and fission-track thermochronology in topographic and exhumation reconstructions of the Southern Rocky MountainsBy Frank J. Pazzaglia and Shari A. KelleyArticle | Published in 1998 in Rocky Mountain Geology 33 (2)Publisher: University of WyomingDOI: 10.2113/33.2.229Frank J. PazzagliaShari A. Kelley
- Restricted accessPseudocoprolites in the Mowry Shale (Upper Cretaceous), Northwest WyomingBy J. David Love and Donald W. BoydJ. David LoveDonald W. Boyd
- Restricted accessQuantitative Constraints on the Rate of Landform Evolution Derived from Low-Temperature ThermochronologyBy Jean BraunArticle | Published in 2005 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 58 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/rmg.2005.58.13Jean Braun
- Restricted accessIce-thrust features and the Maymont landslide in the North Saskatchewan River valleyBy Mel R. Stauffer, Don J. Gendzwill and E. Karl SauerArticle | Published in 1990 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 27 (2)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e90-023
- Restricted accessDisintegration of shale by cyclic wetting and drying and frost actionBy Samantha-jane Mugridge and Harvey R. YoungArticle | Published in 1983 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 20 (4)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e83-054
- Restricted accessField and laboratory experiments on weathering rates of granodiorite: Separation of chemical and physical processesBy Tadashi Yokoyama and Yukinori MatsukuraArticle | Published in 2006 in Geology 34 (10)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/G22625.1Tadashi YokoyamaYukinori Matsukura
- Restricted accessResolving the Richat enigma: Doming and hydrothermal karstification above an alkaline complexBy Guillaume Matton, Michel Jébrak and James K.W. LeeArticle | Published in 2005 in Geology 33 (8)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/G21542AR.1Guillaume MattonMichel JébrakJames K.W. Lee