10 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
10 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessNovel use of radio-location for a ground investigation at Pen Park Hole, Bristol, UKBy A.R. Farrant and G.J. MullanArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-202A.R. FarrantG.J. Mullan
- Restricted accessKarst geohazards in the UK: the use of digital data for hazard managementBy A.R. Farrant and A.H. CooperArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-201A.R. FarrantA.H. Cooper
- Restricted accessDating impact craters: palaeogeographic versus isotopic and stratigraphic methods – a brief case studyBy MARTIN SCHMIEDER and ELMAR BUCHNERArticle | Published in 2008 in Geological Magazine 145 (4)Publisher: Cambridge University PressDOI: 10.1017/S0016756808005049MARTIN SCHMIEDERELMAR BUCHNER
- Restricted accessThe North Sea Silverpit Crater: impact structure or pull-apart basin?By Kevin SmithArticle | Published in 2004 in Journal of the Geological Society 161 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764903-140Kevin Smith
- Restricted accessUniquely extensive seismite from the latest Triassic of the United Kingdom: Evidence for bolide impact?By Michael J. SimmsArticle | Published in 2003 in Geology 31 (6)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2003)031<0557:UESFTL>2.0.CO;2Michael J. Simms
- Restricted accessPre-failure strains as precursors of sliding in a coastal mudslideBy P. G. KALAUGHER, R. L. P. HODGSON and P. GRAINGERArticle | Published in 2000 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 33 (4)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh.33.4.325P. G. KALAUGHERR. L. P. HODGSONP. GRAINGER
- Restricted accessIsotopic evidence for paleohydrologic evolution of ground-water flow paths, southern Great Plains, United StatesBy Alan R. Dutton and William W. SimpkinsArticle | Published in 1989 in Geology 17 (7)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1989)017<0653:IEFPEO>2.3.CO;2Alan R. DuttonWilliam W. Simpkins
- Restricted accessSome Movement Patterns of Temperate Mudflows: Examples from Northeastern IrelandBy D. B PRIOR and N STEPHENSArticle | Published in 1972 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 83 (8)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1972)83[2533:SMPOTM]2.0.CO;2D. B PRIORN STEPHENS
- Restricted accessA probable meteorite origin for Mistastin Lake, LabradorBy F. C. Taylor and M. R. DenceArticle | Published in 1969 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 6 (1)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e69-004
- Restricted accessPseudo rib-and-furrow marks in the Chugwater (Triassic) Formation of west-central WyomingBy M. Dane Picard and Lee R. HighM. Dane PicardLee R. High