6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSubmarine slope degradation and aggradation and the stratigraphic evolution of channel–levee systemsBy D.M. Hodgson, C.N. Di Celma, R.L. Brunt and S.S. FlintArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-177D.M. HodgsonC.N. Di CelmaR.L. BruntS.S. Flint
- Restricted accessLandscape evolution in Zimbabwe from the Permian to present, with implications for kimberlite prospectingBy A.E. Moore, F.P.D. (Woody) Cotterill, T. Broderick and D. PlowesArticle | Published in 2009 in South African Journal of Geology 112 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.112.1.65A.E. MooreF.P.D. (Woody) CotterillT. BroderickD. Plowes
- Restricted accessA Geological Investigation of Klippan in Mpumalanga Province, South AfricaBy B. Cairncross and T.S. McCarthyArticle | Published in 2008 in South African Journal of Geology 111 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.111.4.421B. CairncrossT.S. McCarthy
- Restricted accessGIS as an aid to visualizing and mapping geology and rock properties in regions of subtle topographyBy Kevin Belt and Stanley T. PaxtonArticle | Published in 2005 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 117 (1-2)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/B25463.1Kevin BeltStanley T. Paxton
- Restricted accessCase for the Gamburtsev Subglacial Mountains of East Antarctica originating by mid-Carboniferous shortening of an intracratonic basinBy J. J. VeeversArticle | Published in 1994 in Geology 22 (7)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1994)022<0593:CFTGSM>2.3.CO;2J. J. Veevers
- Restricted accessTwo generations of karst-fill sedimentary rocks within Chuniespoort Group dolomites south of PretoriaBy C. B. Wilkins, P. G. Eriksson and A. van SchalkwykArticle | Published in 1987 in South African Journal of Geology 90 (2)C. B. WilkinsP. G. ErikssonA. van Schalkwyk