31 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 31 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
31 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 31 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSubsidence and associated ground movements on the Pennines, northern EnglandBy L.J. DonnellyArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-216L.J. Donnelly
- Restricted accessCoast erosion at a nuclear waste shaft, Dounreay, ScotlandBy J. N. Hutchinson, D. L. Millar and N. H. TrewinArticle | Published in 2001 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 34 (3)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh.34.3.245J. N. HutchinsonD. L. MillarN. H. Trewin
- Restricted accessSubmarine slope degradation and aggradation and the stratigraphic evolution of channel–levee systemsBy D.M. Hodgson, C.N. Di Celma, R.L. Brunt and S.S. FlintArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-177D.M. HodgsonC.N. Di CelmaR.L. BruntS.S. Flint
- Restricted accessDeath of a sand sea: an active aeolian erg systematically buried by the Etendeka flood basalts of NW NamibiaBy D. A. JERRAM, N. P. MOUNTNEY, J. A. HOWELL, D. LONG and H. STOLLHOFENArticle | Published in 2000 in Journal of the Geological Society 157 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.157.3.513D. A. JERRAMN. P. MOUNTNEYJ. A. HOWELLD. LONGH. STOLLHOFEN
- Restricted accessLandscape evolution in Zimbabwe from the Permian to present, with implications for kimberlite prospectingBy A.E. Moore, F.P.D. (Woody) Cotterill, T. Broderick and D. PlowesArticle | Published in 2009 in South African Journal of Geology 112 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.112.1.65A.E. MooreF.P.D. (Woody) CotterillT. BroderickD. Plowes
- Restricted accessA Geological Investigation of Klippan in Mpumalanga Province, South AfricaBy B. Cairncross and T.S. McCarthyArticle | Published in 2008 in South African Journal of Geology 111 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.111.4.421B. CairncrossT.S. McCarthy
- Restricted accessRock holes in the metamorphic basement of the Northern Cape ProvinceBy H. F. G. MoenArticle | Published in 1998 in South African Journal of Geology 101 (4)H. F. G. Moen
- Restricted accessTwo generations of karst-fill sedimentary rocks within Chuniespoort Group dolomites south of PretoriaBy C. B. Wilkins, P. G. Eriksson and A. van SchalkwykArticle | Published in 1987 in South African Journal of Geology 90 (2)C. B. WilkinsP. G. ErikssonA. van Schalkwyk
- Restricted accessKarst of western Wyoming; an alpine karst in Tosi Creek basin, Gros Ventre MountainsBy Eberhard WernerEberhard Werner
- Restricted accessApplication of new seismic attributes to collapse chimneys in the Fort Worth BasinBy E. Charlotte Sullivan, Kurt J. Marfurt, Alfred Lacazette and Mike AmmermanArticle | Published in 2006 in Geophysics 71 (4)Publisher: Society of Exploration GeophysicistsDOI: 10.1190/1.2216189E. Charlotte SullivanKurt J. MarfurtAlfred LacazetteMike Ammerman