36 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 36 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
36 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 36 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTHE OKAVANGO DELTA AND ITS PLACE IN THE GEOMORPHOLOGICAL EVOLUTION OF SOUTHERN AFRICABy T.S. McCARTHYArticle | Published in 2013 in South African Journal of Geology 116 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.116.1.1T.S. McCARTHYSchool of Geosciences, University of the Witwatersrand, P.O.Box 3, WITS 2050, Johannesburg, South Africa, e-mail: email@example.com
- Restricted accessGeomorphological landslide models for hazard assessment: a case study at Cloudy Hill, Hong KongBy D.M. Devonald, J.A. Thompson, S.R. Hencher and H.W. SunArticle | Published in 2009 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 42 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/08-001D.M. DevonaldJ.A. ThompsonS.R. HencherH.W. Sun
- Restricted accessNovel use of radio-location for a ground investigation at Pen Park Hole, Bristol, UKBy A.R. Farrant and G.J. MullanArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-202A.R. FarrantG.J. Mullan
- Restricted accessKarst geohazards in the UK: the use of digital data for hazard managementBy A.R. Farrant and A.H. CooperArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-201A.R. FarrantA.H. Cooper
- Restricted accessDating impact craters: palaeogeographic versus isotopic and stratigraphic methods – a brief case studyBy MARTIN SCHMIEDER and ELMAR BUCHNERArticle | Published in 2008 in Geological Magazine 145 (4)Publisher: Cambridge University PressDOI: 10.1017/S0016756808005049MARTIN SCHMIEDERELMAR BUCHNER
- Restricted accessA recent landslide on the east Devon coast, UKBy R.W. GalloisArticle | Published in 2007 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 40 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/06-012R.W. Gallois
- Restricted accessField and laboratory experiments on weathering rates of granodiorite: Separation of chemical and physical processesBy Tadashi Yokoyama and Yukinori MatsukuraArticle | Published in 2006 in Geology 34 (10)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/G22625.1Tadashi YokoyamaYukinori Matsukura
- Restricted accessMapping subtle structures with light detection and ranging (LIDAR): flow units and phreatomagmatic rootless cones in the North Mountain Basalt, Nova ScotiaBy Tim L. Webster, J. Brendan Murphy and John C. GosseArticle | Published in 2006 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 43 (2)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e05-099Tim L. WebsterDepartment of Earth Sciences, Dalhousie University, Edzell Castle Circle, Halifax, NS B3H 4R2, Canada, and Applied Geomatics Research Group, Centre of Geographic Sciences, Nova Scotia Community College, 50 Elliot Road, Lawrencetown, NS B0S 1M0, Canada.J. Brendan MurphyDepartment of Earth Sciences, Saint Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, NS B2G 2W5, Canada.John C. GosseDepartment of Earth Sciences, Dalhousie University, Edzell Castle Circle, Halifax, NS B3H 4R2, Canada.
- Restricted accessResolving the Richat enigma: Doming and hydrothermal karstification above an alkaline complexBy Guillaume Matton, Michel Jébrak and James K.W. LeeArticle | Published in 2005 in Geology 33 (8)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/G21542AR.1Guillaume MattonMichel JébrakJames K.W. Lee
- Restricted accessQuantitative Constraints on the Rate of Landform Evolution Derived from Low-Temperature ThermochronologyBy Jean BraunArticle | Published in 2005 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 58 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/rmg.2005.58.13Jean Braun