17 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 17 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
17 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 17 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessUK Chalk Group stratigraphy (Cenomanian – Santonian) determined from borehole geophysical logsBy M.A. WoodsArticle | Published in 2006 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 39 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/05-007M.A. Woods
- Restricted accessMicropalaeontological investigations for the site of the Thames Barrier, LondonBy D. J. Carter and M. B. HartArticle | Published in 1977 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 10 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1977.010.03.11D. J. CarterM. B. Hart
- Restricted accessHydrogeologic heterogeneity of faulted and fractured Glass Mountain bedded tuffaceous sediments and ash-fall deposits: The Crucifix site near Bishop, CaliforniaBy Cynthia L. Dinwiddie, Kelly Keighley Bradbury, Ronald N. McGinnis, David E. Stillman and David A. FerrillArticle | Published in 2012 in Lithosphere 4 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L179.1Cynthia L. DinwiddieKelly Keighley BradburyRonald N. McGinnisDavid E. StillmanDavid A. Ferrill
- Restricted accessPalaeohydrological data from the c. 2.0 to 1.8 Ga Waterberg Group, South Africa: discussion of a possibly unique Palaeoproterozoic fluvial styleBy Patrick Eriksson, Darrel Long, Adam Bumby, Kenneth Eriksson, Edward Simpson, Octavian Catuneanu, Marko Claassen, Mtimkulu Mtimkulu, Kenneth Mudziri, Jacobus Brümer and Markus van der NeutArticle | Published in 2008 in South African Journal of Geology 111 (2-3)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.111.2-3.281Patrick ErikssonDarrel LongAdam BumbyKenneth ErikssonEdward SimpsonOctavian CatuneanuMarko ClaassenMtimkulu MtimkuluKenneth MudziriJacobus BrümerMarkus van der Neut
- Restricted accessSynopsis of the stratigraphy and paleontology of the uppermost Cretaceous and lower Tertiary strata in the Denver Basin, ColoradoBy Robert G. Raynolds and Kirk R. JohnsonArticle | Published in 2003 in Rocky Mountain Geology 38 (1)Publisher: University of WyomingDOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.38.1.171Robert G. RaynoldsKirk R. Johnson
- Restricted accessStratigraphic variability of specific yield within bedrock aquifers of the Denver Basin, ColoradoBy Laura Lapey Woodard, William Sanford and Robert G. RaynoldsArticle | Published in 2002 in Rocky Mountain Geology 37 (2)Publisher: University of WyomingDOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.37.2.229Laura Lapey WoodardWilliam SanfordRobert G. Raynolds
- Restricted accessAn investigation of Superior Shoal, central Lake Superior, with a manned submersibleBy Matthew L. Manson and Henry C. HallsArticle | Published in 1991 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 28 (1)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e91-013
- Restricted accessLarge-scale underpressuring in the Mississippian-Cretaceous succession, southwestern Alberta BasinBy Stefan Bachu and Jim R. UnderschultzArticle | Published in 1995 in AAPG Bulletin 79 (7)Stefan BachuJim R. Underschultz
- Restricted accessNew insights into the hydrostratigraphy of the High Plains aquifer from three-dimensional visualizations based on well recordsBy P. Allen MacfarlaneArticle | Published in 2009 in Geosphere 5 (1)DOI: 10.1130/GES00203.1P. Allen Macfarlane
- Restricted accessBasin-scale migration of continental-rift brines: Paleohydrologic modeling of the Dead Sea basinBy Eyal Stanislavsky and Haim GvirtzmanArticle | Published in 1999 in Geology 27 (9)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1999)027<0791:BSMOCR>2.3.CO;2Eyal StanislavskyHaim Gvirtzman