2,450 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 2,450 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
2,450 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 2,450 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe US Geological Survey’s Military Geology Unit in World War II: ‘the Army’s pet prophets’By C. M. Nelson and E. P. F. RoseArticle | Published in 2012 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 45 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/11-054C. M. Nelson1US Geological Survey, 950 National Center, Reston, VA 20192, USAE. P. F. Rose2Department of Earth Sciences, Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham TW20 0EX, UK
- Restricted accessTerrain evaluation for Allied military operations in Europe and the Far East during World War II: ‘secret’ British reports and specialist maps generated by the Geological Section, Inter-Service Topographical DepartmentBy E.P.F. Rose and J.C. ClatworthyArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-016E.P.F. RoseJ.C. Clatworthy
- Restricted accessEstimation of the mean and reproducibility of aggregate compositions based on constituent mass dataBy R. J. HowarthArticle | Published in 2000 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 33 (3)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh.33.3.247R. J. Howarth
- Restricted accessGeological education for undergraduate civil engineersBy David Charles Cawsey and Christopher Michael George FrancisArticle | Published in 1970 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 3 (4)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1970.003.04.04David Charles CawseyChristopher Michael George Francis
- Restricted accessFluid transfers in a carbonate-gaseous aquifer through the local tectonic and geodynamic historyBy Véronique Durand, Véronique Léonardi, Benoît Deffontaines and Jean-Claude MacquarArticle | Published in 2009 in Journal of the Geological Society 166 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492008-113Véronique DurandVéronique LéonardiBenoît DeffontainesJean-Claude Macquar
- Restricted accessTectonically induced Quaternary drainage diversion in the northeastern AegeanBy NILGÜN OKAY and ARALI. OKAYArticle | Published in 2002 in Journal of the Geological Society 159 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764901-065NILGÜN OKAYARALI. OKAY
- Restricted accessThe saline waters of Llandrindod and Builth, Central WalesBy W. M. EDMUNDS, N. S. ROBINS and P. SHANDArticle | Published in 1998 in Journal of the Geological Society 155 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.155.4.0627W. M. EDMUNDSN. S. ROBINSP. SHAND
- Restricted accessThe influence of sulphur redox reactions and mixing on the chemistry of shallow groundwaters: the Harrogate mineral watersBy SIMON H. BOTTRELL, ROB RAISWELL and MARKUS A. LEOSSONArticle | Published in 1996 in Journal of the Geological Society 153 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.153.2.0231SIMON H. BOTTRELLDepartment of Earth Sciences University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UKROB RAISWELLDepartment of Earth Sciences University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UKMARKUS A. LEOSSONDepartment of Earth Sciences University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK
- Restricted accessSediment supply to the continental shelf by the major rivers of ChinaBy YING WANG, MEI-E REN and DAKUEI ZHUArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.6.0935YING WANGMEI-E RENDAKUEI ZHU
- Restricted accessLand-derived sediment and solute transport to the Forth and Tay estuaries, ScotlandBy J. McMANUSArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.6.0927J. McMANUS