85 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 85 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
85 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 85 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAlkali–silica reactivity of some common rock types. A global petrographic atlasBy Isabel Fernandes, Maarten A. T. M. Broekmans, Philip Nixon, Ian Sims, Maria dos Anjos Ribeiro, Fernando Noronha and Børge WigumArticle | Published in 2013 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 46 (2)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh2012-065Isabel FernandesUniversidade do Porto, DGAOT/Centro de Geologia, Rua do Campo Alegre, 687, 4169-007 Porto, PortugalMaarten A. T. M. BroekmansGeological Survey of Norway (NGU), Leiv Eirikssons vei 39, 7040 Trondheim, NorwayPhilip NixonBuilding Research Establishment, BRE, Bucknalls Lane, Watford WD25 9XX, UKIan SimsRSK Environment Ltd, 18 Frogmore Road, Hemel Hempstead HP3 9RT, UKMaria dos Anjos RibeiroUniversidade do Porto, DGAOT/Centro de Geologia, Rua do Campo Alegre, 687, 4169-007 Porto, PortugalFernando NoronhaUniversidade do Porto, DGAOT/Centro de Geologia, Rua do Campo Alegre, 687, 4169-007 Porto, PortugalBørge WigumNorwegian University of Science and Technology, NO-7491 Trondheim, Norway
- Restricted accessSurface weathering of gneiss, northwestern higher Himalaya, IndiaBy V. Gupta, R. Sharma and M.P. SahArticle | Published in 2011 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 44 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/09-064V. GuptaR. SharmaM.P. Sah
- Restricted accessA guide to the use of volcaniclastic nomenclature in engineering investigationsBy D.J. BrownArticle | Published in 2007 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 40 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/06-007D.J. Brown
- Restricted accessWeathering mechanisms and indices of the igneous rocks of Hong KongBy C. W. W. Ng, P. Guan and Y. J. ShangArticle | Published in 2001 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 34 (2)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh.34.2.133C. W. W. NgP. GuanY. J. Shang
- Restricted accessA comprehensive method of rock mass characterization for indicating natural slope instabilityBy D. F. Mazzoccola and J. A. HudsonArticle | Published in 1996 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 29 (1)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEGH.1996.029.P1.03D. F. MazzoccolaJ. A. Hudson
- Restricted accessMineralogy, fabric properties and classification of weathered granites in Hong KongBy T. Y. IrfanArticle | Published in 1996 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 29 (1)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEGH.1996.029.P1.02T. Y. Irfan
- Restricted accessDiscussion on ‘Completely weathered granite—soil or rock?’ by M. D. HowatBy T. I. GamonArticle | Published in 1986 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 19 (4)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1986.019.04.09T. I. Gamon
- Restricted accessInfiltration of Late Palaeozoic evaporative brines in the Reelfoot rift: a possible salt source for Illinois basin formation waters and MVT mineralizing fluidsBy E. L. Rowan and G. de MarsilyArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (3)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.3.269E. L. RowanG. de Marsily
- Restricted accessHydraulic, water quality, and isotopic characterization of Late Cretaceous–Tertiary Ardley coal waters in a key test-well, Pembina–Warburg exploration area, Alberta, CanadaBy S.M. Harrison, T. Gentzis and M. PayneArticle | Published in 2006 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 54 (3)Publisher: Canadian Society of Petroleum GeologistsDOI: 10.2113/gscpgbull.54.3.238S.M. HarrisonT. GentzisM. Payne
- Restricted accessLow-flux, tectonically-induced squeegee fluid flow ("hot flash") into the Rocky Mountain foreland basinBy Hans G. Machel and Patricia A. CavellArticle | Published in 1999 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 47 (4)Publisher: Canadian Society of Petroleum GeologistsHans G. MachelPatricia A. Cavell