8 results found
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
8 results found
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe use of dating techniques to constrain the age of fault activity: a case history from north Somerset, United KingdomBy J. C. Gutmanis, E. A Hailwood, R. H. Maddock and C. Vita-FinziArticle | Published in 1991 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 24 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1991.024.04.04J. C. GutmanisE. A HailwoodR. H. MaddockC. Vita-Finzi
- Restricted accessBrahmaputra sediment flux dominated by highly localized rapid erosion from the easternmost HimalayaBy R.J. Stewart, B. Hallet, P.K. Zeitler, M.A. Malloy, C.M. Allen and D. TrippettArticle | Published in 2008 in Geology 36 (9)DOI: 10.1130/G24890A.1R.J. StewartB. HalletP.K. ZeitlerM.A. MalloyC.M. AllenD. Trippett
- Restricted accessInfluence of groundwater flow on thermochronometer-derived exhumation rates in the central Nepalese HimalayaBy David M. Whipp Jr. and Todd A. EhlersArticle | Published in 2007 in Geology 35 (9)DOI: 10.1130/G23788A.1David M. WhippTodd A. Ehlers
- Restricted accessAlabama Gulf Coast groundwaters: 4He and 14C as groundwater-dating toolsBy Anne E. Carey, Carolyn B. Dowling and Robert J. PoredaArticle | Published in 2004 in Geology 32 (4)DOI: 10.1130/G20081.2Anne E. CareyCarolyn B. DowlingRobert J. Poreda
- Restricted accessLake level and paleoenvironmental history of Lake Tanganyika, Africa, as inferred from late Holocene and modern stromatolitesBy Andrew S. Cohen, Michael R. Talbot, Stanley M. Awramik, David L. Dettman and Paul AbellArticle | Published in 1997 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 109 (4)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1997)109<0444:LLAPHO>2.3.CO;2Andrew S. CohenMichael R. TalbotStanley M. AwramikDavid L. DettmanPaul Abell
- Restricted accessUranium-series dating of the draining of an aquifer: The example of Wind Cave, Black Hills, South DakotaBy D. C. FORD, J. LUNDBERG, A. N. PALMER, M. V. PALMER, W. DREYBRODT and H. P. SCHWARCZArticle | Published in 1993 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 105 (2)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1993)105<0241:USDOTD>2.3.CO;2D. C. FORDJ. LUNDBERGA. N. PALMERM. V. PALMERW. DREYBRODTH. P. SCHWARCZ
- Restricted accessTravertine deposits of Soda Dam, New Mexico, and their implications for the age and evolution of the Valles caldera hydrothermal systemBy FRASER GOFF and LISA SHEVENELLArticle | Published in 1987 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 99 (2)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1987)99<292:TDOSDN>2.0.CO;2FRASER GOFFLISA SHEVENELL
- Restricted accessProcess and rate of dedolomitization: Mass transfer and 14C dating in a regional carbonate aquifer: Extended interpretation and reply: Extended interpretationBy LEONARD F. KONIKOWArticle | Published in 1985 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 96 (8)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1985)96<1096:PARODM>2.0.CO;2LEONARD F. KONIKOW