107 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 107 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
107 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 107 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe Geysers-Clear Lake area, California; thermal waters, mineralization, volcanism, and geothermal potentialBy J. M. Donnelly-Nolan, M. G. Burns, F. E. Goff, E. K. Peters and J. M. ThompsonArticle | Published in 1993 in Economic Geology 88 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.88.2.301J. M. Donnelly-NolanM. G. BurnsF. E. GoffE. K. PetersJ. M. Thompson
- Restricted accessDiscovery of fossil fumaroles in SpainBy J. Martinez Frias, J. Garcia Guinea, J. Lopez Ruiz and George A. ReynoldsArticle | Published in 1992 in Economic Geology 87 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.87.2.444J. Martinez FriasJ. Garcia GuineaJ. Lopez RuizGeorge A. Reynolds
- Restricted accessGas migration studies at a disused mine to detect possible rock fracture patterns and the extent of underground workingsBy R. D. SibleyArticle | Published in 1992 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 25 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1992.025.01.04R. D. Sibley
- Restricted accessHydrologic implications of alteration and fluid inclusion studies in the Fresnillo District, Mexico; evidence for a brine reservoir and a descending water table during the formation of hydrothermal Ag-Pb-Zn orebodiesBy Stuart F. SimmonsArticle | Published in 1991 in Economic Geology 86 (8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.86.8.1579Stuart F. Simmons
- Restricted accessDiscovery of sublacustrine hydrothermal activity and associated massive sulfides and hydrocarbons in the north Tanganyika trough, East African RiftBy Jean-Jacques Tiercelin, Catherine Thouin, Tchibangu Kalala and André MondeguerArticle | Published in 1989 in Geology 17 (11)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1989)017<1053:DOSHAA>2.3.CO;2Jean-Jacques TiercelinCatherine ThouinTchibangu KalalaAndré Mondeguer
- Restricted accessIsotopic Geochemistry of the Thermal Waters of Japan and its Bearing on the Kuroko Ore SolutionsBy Hitoshi Sakai and Osamu MatsubayaArticle | Published in 1974 in Economic Geology 69 (6)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.69.6.974Hitoshi SakaiOsamu Matsubaya
- Restricted accessGeology of the Amadeus Basin, Central Australia [discussion]By O. George FruzzettiArticle | Published in 1973 in Economic Geology 68 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.68.4.577O. George Fruzzetti
- Restricted accessHydrogeology of Lacustrine Sediments, Bonneville Salt Flats, UtahBy L. J. Turk, S. N. Davis and C. P. BinghamArticle | Published in 1973 in Economic Geology 68 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.68.1.65L. J. TurkS. N. DavisC. P. Bingham
- Restricted accessThe effect of salinity on the maximum thermal gradient of a hydrothermal system at hydrostatic pressureBy John L. HaasArticle | Published in 1971 in Economic Geology 66 (6)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.66.6.940John L. Haas
- Restricted accessTertiary limestone aquifer system in the southeastern statesBy H. E. LeGrand and V. T. StringfieldArticle | Published in 1971 in Economic Geology 66 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.66.5.701H. E. LeGrandV. T. Stringfield