6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessClimatic controls of hydrologic extremes in south-central Rocky Mountains of Colorado, U.S.A.By Jacqueline J. ShinkerArticle | Published in 2014 in Rocky Mountain Geology 49 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.49.1.51Jacqueline J. ShinkerRoy J. Shlemon Center for Quaternary Studies, Dept. 3006, 1000 E. University Ave., University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming, 82071-2000, U.S.A.Department of Geography, Dept. 3371, 1000 E. University Ave., University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming, 82071-2000, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessStrontium isotopes as indicators of aquifer communication in an area of coal-bed natural gas production, Powder River Basin, Wyoming and MontanaBy Catherine E. Campbell, Benjamin N. Pearson and Carol D. FrostArticle | Published in 2008 in Rocky Mountain Geology 43 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.43.2.171Catherine E. CampbellBenjamin N. PearsonCarol D. Frost
- Restricted accessSub-hydrostatic pore pressure in coalbed and sand aquifers of the Powder River Basin, Wyoming and Montana, and implications for disposal of coalbed-methane-produced water through injectionBy Hannah E. Ross and Mark D. ZobackArticle | Published in 2008 in Rocky Mountain Geology 43 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.43.2.155Hannah E. RossMark D. Zoback
- Restricted accessSynopsis of the stratigraphy and paleontology of the uppermost Cretaceous and lower Tertiary strata in the Denver Basin, ColoradoBy Robert G. Raynolds and Kirk R. JohnsonArticle | Published in 2003 in Rocky Mountain Geology 38 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.38.1.171Robert G. RaynoldsKirk R. Johnson
- Restricted accessStratigraphic variability of specific yield within bedrock aquifers of the Denver Basin, ColoradoBy Laura Lapey Woodard, William Sanford and Robert G. RaynoldsArticle | Published in 2002 in Rocky Mountain Geology 37 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.37.2.229Laura Lapey WoodardWilliam SanfordRobert G. Raynolds
- Restricted accessTechnical feasibility of the proposed Energy Transportation Systems Incorporated well field, Niobrara County, WyomingBy Peter W. Huntoon and Travis WomackPeter W. HuntoonTravis Womack