15 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 15 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
15 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 15 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessFluid transfers in a carbonate-gaseous aquifer through the local tectonic and geodynamic historyBy Véronique Durand, Véronique Léonardi, Benoît Deffontaines and Jean-Claude MacquarArticle | Published in 2009 in Journal of the Geological Society 166 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492008-113Véronique DurandVéronique LéonardiBenoît DeffontainesJean-Claude Macquar
- Restricted accessTectonically induced Quaternary drainage diversion in the northeastern AegeanBy NILGÜN OKAY and ARALI. OKAYArticle | Published in 2002 in Journal of the Geological Society 159 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764901-065NILGÜN OKAYARALI. OKAY
- Restricted accessThe saline waters of Llandrindod and Builth, Central WalesBy W. M. EDMUNDS, N. S. ROBINS and P. SHANDArticle | Published in 1998 in Journal of the Geological Society 155 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.155.4.0627W. M. EDMUNDSN. S. ROBINSP. SHAND
- Restricted accessThe influence of sulphur redox reactions and mixing on the chemistry of shallow groundwaters: the Harrogate mineral watersBy SIMON H. BOTTRELL, ROB RAISWELL and MARKUS A. LEOSSONArticle | Published in 1996 in Journal of the Geological Society 153 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.153.2.0231SIMON H. BOTTRELLDepartment of Earth Sciences University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UKROB RAISWELLDepartment of Earth Sciences University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UKMARKUS A. LEOSSONDepartment of Earth Sciences University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK
- Restricted accessProduction, storage and output of coarse upland sediments: natural and artificial influences as revealed by research catchment studiesBy R. J. MOORE and M. D. NEWSONArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.6.0921R. J. MOOREM. D. NEWSON
- Restricted accessLand-derived sediment and solute transport to the Forth and Tay estuaries, ScotlandBy J. McMANUSArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.6.0927J. McMANUS
- Restricted accessSediment supply to the continental shelf by the major rivers of ChinaBy YING WANG, MEI-E REN and DAKUEI ZHUArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.6.0935YING WANGMEI-E RENDAKUEI ZHU
- Restricted accessInfluence of mineral weathering and catchment hydrology on drainage water chemistry in three upland sites in England and WalesBy M. HORNUNG, J. K. ADAMSON, B. REYNOLDS and P. A. STEVENSArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.4.0627M. HORNUNGJ. K. ADAMSONB. REYNOLDSP. A. STEVENS
- Restricted accessSoil-acid deposition interactions and their possible effects on geochemical weathering rates in British uplandsBy M. S. CRESSER, A. C. EDWARDS, S. INGRAM, U. SKIBA and T. PEIRSON-SMITHArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.4.0649M. S. CRESSERA. C. EDWARDSS. INGRAMU. SKIBAT. PEIRSON-SMITH
- Restricted accessMineral weathering processes in podzolic soils on granitic materials and their implications for surface water acidificationBy M. J. WILSONArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.4.0691M. J. WILSON