5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for term "*" .
- Open AccessPore-volume alteration measurements to evaluate scale formation during solid–fluid interactionsBy Prathap Moola, Bergur Sigfússon and Andri StefánssonArticle | Published in 2014 in Mineralogical Magazine 78 (6)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2014.078.6.06Prathap MoolaInstitute of Earth Sciences, University of Iceland, Sturlugata 7, 101 Reykjavík, IcelandReykjavík Energy, Baejarhálsi 1, 110 Reykjavík, IcelandBergur SigfússonReykjavík Energy, Baejarhálsi 1, 110 Reykjavík, IcelandAndri StefánssonInstitute of Earth Sciences, University of Iceland, Sturlugata 7, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Restricted accessAquifer characterization with tracer test technique; permanent CO2 sequestration into basalt, SW IcelandBy M. Rezvani Khalilabad, G. Axelsson and S. R. GislasonArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.121M. Rezvani KhalilabadG. AxelssonS. R. Gislason
- Restricted accessU-series constraints on aquifer groundwater residence time: the Adour-Garonne district case (southwest France)By C. Innocent and P. NégrelArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.321C. InnocentP. Négrel
- Restricted accessBromine geochemistry of British groundwatersBy W. M. EdmundsArticle | Published in 1996 in Mineralogical Magazine 60 (2)W. M. Edmunds
- Restricted accessA chromatographic model for water quality variations in the Aquia Aquifer (Maryland, USA)By C. A. J. AppeloArticle | Published in 1994 in Mineralogical Magazine 58A (A-K)C. A. J. Appelo