105 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 105 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
105 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 105 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe Geysers-Clear Lake area, California; thermal waters, mineralization, volcanism, and geothermal potentialBy J. M. Donnelly-Nolan, M. G. Burns, F. E. Goff, E. K. Peters and J. M. ThompsonArticle | Published in 1993 in Economic Geology 88 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.88.2.301J. M. Donnelly-NolanM. G. BurnsF. E. GoffE. K. PetersJ. M. Thompson
- Restricted accessDiscovery of fossil fumaroles in SpainBy J. Martinez Frias, J. Garcia Guinea, J. Lopez Ruiz and George A. ReynoldsArticle | Published in 1992 in Economic Geology 87 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.87.2.444J. Martinez FriasJ. Garcia GuineaJ. Lopez RuizGeorge A. Reynolds
- Restricted accessHydrologic implications of alteration and fluid inclusion studies in the Fresnillo District, Mexico; evidence for a brine reservoir and a descending water table during the formation of hydrothermal Ag-Pb-Zn orebodiesBy Stuart F. SimmonsArticle | Published in 1991 in Economic Geology 86 (8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.86.8.1579Stuart F. Simmons
- Restricted accessIsotopic Geochemistry of the Thermal Waters of Japan and its Bearing on the Kuroko Ore SolutionsBy Hitoshi Sakai and Osamu MatsubayaArticle | Published in 1974 in Economic Geology 69 (6)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.69.6.974Hitoshi SakaiOsamu Matsubaya
- Restricted accessGeology of the Amadeus Basin, Central Australia [discussion]By O. George FruzzettiArticle | Published in 1973 in Economic Geology 68 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.68.4.577O. George Fruzzetti
- Restricted accessHydrogeology of Lacustrine Sediments, Bonneville Salt Flats, UtahBy L. J. Turk, S. N. Davis and C. P. BinghamArticle | Published in 1973 in Economic Geology 68 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.68.1.65L. J. TurkS. N. DavisC. P. Bingham
- Restricted accessThe effect of salinity on the maximum thermal gradient of a hydrothermal system at hydrostatic pressureBy John L. HaasArticle | Published in 1971 in Economic Geology 66 (6)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.66.6.940John L. Haas
- Restricted accessTertiary limestone aquifer system in the southeastern statesBy H. E. LeGrand and V. T. StringfieldArticle | Published in 1971 in Economic Geology 66 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.66.5.701H. E. LeGrandV. T. Stringfield
- Restricted accessVapor-dominated hydrothermal systems compared with hot-water systemsBy D. E. White, L. J. P. Muffler and A. H. TruesdellArticle | Published in 1971 in Economic Geology 66 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.66.1.75D. E. WhiteL. J. P. MufflerA. H. Truesdell
- Restricted accessThe origin of hydrothermal and low temperature dolomiteBy Thomas Seward LoveringArticle | Published in 1969 in Economic Geology 64 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.64.7.743Thomas Seward Lovering