107 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 107 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
107 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 107 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSeismic reflection and geomorphic characterization of the onshore Palos Verdes fault zone, Los Angeles, CaliforniaBy W. J. Stephenson, T. K. Rockwell, J. K. Odum, K. M. Shedlock and D. A. OkayaArticle | Published in 1995 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 85 (3)Publisher: Seismological Society of AmericaW. J. StephensonT. K. RockwellJ. K. OdumK. M. ShedlockD. A. Okaya
- Restricted accessThe use of microgravity to detect small distributed voids and low-density groundBy G. Tuckwell, T. Grossey, S. Owen and P. StearnsArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-224G. TuckwellT. GrosseyS. OwenP. Stearns
- Restricted accessNovel use of radio-location for a ground investigation at Pen Park Hole, Bristol, UKBy A.R. Farrant and G.J. MullanArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-202A.R. FarrantG.J. Mullan
- Restricted accessAn evaluation of combined geophysical and geotechnical methods to characterize beach thicknessBy D.A. Gunn, S.G. Pearson, J.E. Chambers, L.M. Nelder, J.R. Lee, D. Beamish, J.P. Busby, R.D. Tinsley and W.H. TinsleyArticle | Published in 2006 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 39 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/05-038D.A. GunnS.G. PearsonJ.E. ChambersL.M. NelderJ.R. LeeD. BeamishJ.P. BusbyR.D. TinsleyW.H. Tinsley
- Restricted accessTerrestrial laser scanning for monitoring the process of hard rock coastal cliff erosionBy N.J. Rosser, D.N. Petley, M. Lim, S.A. Dunning and R.J. AllisonArticle | Published in 2005 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 38 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/05-008N.J. RosserD.N. PetleyM. LimS.A. DunningR.J. Allison
- Restricted accessThe use of microgravity for cavity characterization in karstic terrainsBy P. Styles, R. McGrath, E. Thomas and N.J. CassidyArticle | Published in 2005 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 38 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/04-035P. StylesR. McGrathE. ThomasN.J. Cassidy
- Restricted accessImaging a buried river channel in an intertidal area of South Wales using high-resolution seismic techniquesBy P. J. Brabham and R. J. McDonaldArticle | Published in 1992 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 25 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1992.025.03.06P. J. BrabhamR. J. McDonald
- Restricted accessGeomorphological investigation, for engineering purposes, of blowing sand and dust hazardBy D. K. C. Jones, R. U. Cooke and A. WarrenArticle | Published in 1986 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 19 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1986.019.03.03D. K. C. JonesR. U. CookeA. Warren
- Restricted accessA geophysical survey of the Crouch/Roach river system in south Essex with special reference to buried channelsBy B. W. Conway, D. M. McCann, M. Sarginson and R. A. FloydArticle | Published in 1984 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 17 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1984.017.03.10B. W. ConwayD. M. McCannM. SarginsonR. A. Floyd
- Restricted accessDiagnosing climatic and tectonic controls on topography: Eastern flank of the northern Bolivian AndesBy Nicole M. Gasparini and Kelin X. WhippleArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/L322.1Nicole M. GaspariniDepartment of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana 70118, USAKelin X. WhippleSchool of Earth and Space Exploration, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona 85287, USA