5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSpectral and thermal properties of perchlorate salts and implications for MarsBy Janice L. Bishop, Richard Quinn and M. Darby DyarArticle | Published in 2014 in American Mineralogist 99 (8-9)DOI: 10.2138/am.2014.4707Janice L. BishopSETI Institute, Carl Sagan Center, Mountain View, California, 94043, U.S.A. Space Science and Astrobiology Division, NASA-Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, California, 94035, U.S.A.Richard QuinnSETI Institute, Carl Sagan Center, Mountain View, California, 94043, U.S.A. Space Science and Astrobiology Division, NASA-Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, California, 94035, U.S.A.M. Darby DyarDepartment of Astronomy, Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, Massachusetts, 01075, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessFerroan geikielite and coupled spinel-rutile exsolution from titanohematite: Interface characterization and magnetic propertiesBy Peter Robinson, Falko Langenhorst, S.A. McEnroe, Karl Fabian and Tiziana Boffa BallaranArticle | Published in 2014 in American Mineralogist 99 (8-9)DOI: 10.2138/am.2014.4711Peter RobinsonGeological Survey of Norway, N-7491 Trondheim, NorwayFalko LangenhorstBayerisches Geoinstitut, Universität Bayreuth, D-95440 Bayreuth, GermanyS.A. McEnroeNorwegian University of Science and Technology, N-7491 Trondheim, NorwayKarl FabianGeological Survey of Norway, N-7491 Trondheim, NorwayTiziana Boffa BallaranBayerisches Geoinstitut, Universität Bayreuth, D-95440 Bayreuth, Germany
- Restricted accessSpectroscopy from SpaceBy Roger N. Clark, Gregg A Swayze, Robert Carlson, Will Grundy and Keith NollArticle | Published in 2014 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 78 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2014.78.10Roger N. ClarkU. S. Geological Survey, MS964, Box 25046 Federal Center, Denver, Colorado 80225, U.S.A. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.comGregg A SwayzeRobert CarlsonWill GrundyKeith Noll
- Restricted accessCompressional wave velocity measurements through sandy sediments containing methane hydrateBy Qin Zhang, Feng-Guang Li, Chang-Yu Sun, Qing-Ping Li, Xiang-Yang Wu, Bei Liu and Guang-Jin ChenArticle | Published in 2011 in American Mineralogist 96 (10)DOI: 10.2138/am.2011.3681Qin ZhangFeng-Guang LiChang-Yu SunQing-Ping LiXiang-Yang WuBei LiuGuang-Jin Chen
- Restricted accessEstimation of thermal diffusivity from field observations of temperature as a function of time and depthBy W. M. Adams, G. Watts and G. MasonArticle | Published in 1976 in American Mineralogist 61 (7-8)W. M. AdamsG. WattsG. Mason