29 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 29 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
29 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 29 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMapping fractures with GPR: A case study from Turtle MountainBy Ulrich Theune, Dean Rokosh, Mauricio D. Sacchi and Douglas R. SchmittArticle | Published in 2006 in Geophysics 71 (5)DOI: 10.1190/1.2335515Ulrich TheuneDean RokoshMauricio D. SacchiDouglas R. Schmitt
- Restricted accessAn integrated surface and borehole seismic case study; Fort St. John Graben area, Alberta, CanadaBy Ronald C. Hinds, Richard Kuzmiski, Neil L. Anderson and Barry R. RichardsArticle | Published in 1993 in Geophysics 58 (11)DOI: 10.1190/1.1443382Ronald C. HindsUniversity of Pretoria, Department of Geology, Pretoria, South AfricaRichard KuzmiskiComputalog, CanadaNeil L. AndersonUniversity of Kansas, United StatesBarry R. RichardsInstitute of Sedimentary and Petroleum Geology, Canada
- Restricted accessSeismic resolution and field design; success and failure at Taber, Alberta, CanadaBy Gary G. TaylorArticle | Published in 1989 in Geophysics 54 (9)DOI: 10.1190/1.1442745Gary G. TaylorMobil Oil Can., Calgary, AB, Canada
- Restricted accessThe Mississippian in the Alberta plains and the reflection seismographBy George John BlundunArticle | Published in 1959 in Geophysics 24 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.1438605George John Blundun
- Restricted accessNoise suppression in surface microseismic dataBy Farnoush Forghani-Arani, Mike Batzle, Jyoti Behura, Mark Willis, Seth S. Haines and Michael DavidsonArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (12)DOI: 10.1190/tle31121496.1Farnoush Forghani-AraniColorado School of MinesMike BatzleJyoti BehuraMark WillisSeth S. HainesMichael Davidson
- Restricted accessA survey of earthquakes and injection well locations in the Barnett Shale, TexasBy Cliff FrohlichArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (12)DOI: 10.1190/tle31121446.1Cliff FrohlichUniversity of Texas at Austin
- Restricted accessLong-period, long-duration seismic events during hydraulic fracture stimulation of a shale gas reservoirBy Indrajit Das and Mark D. ZobackArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (7)DOI: 10.1190/1.3609093Indrajit DasMark D. Zoback
- Restricted accessMicroseismic hydraulic fracture imaging: The path toward optimizing shale gas productionBy Shawn MaxwellArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3567266Shawn Maxwell
- Restricted accessInversion and attribute-assisted hydraulically induced microseismic fracture characterization in the North Texas Barnett ShaleBy Xavier E. Refunjol, Kurt J. Marfurt and Joël H. Le CalvezArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3567260Xavier E. RefunjolKurt J. MarfurtJoël H. Le Calvez
- Restricted accessMerging sequence stratigraphy and geomechanics for unconventional gas shalesBy Roger M. Slatt and Younane AbousleimanArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3567258Roger M. SlattYounane Abousleiman