15 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 15 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
15 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 15 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSilurian reefs off Saaremaa and their extension towards Gotland, central Baltic SeaBy IGOR TUULING and TOM FLODÉNArticle | Published in 2013 in Geological Magazine 150 (5)Publisher: Cambridge University PressDOI: 10.1017/S0016756813000101IGOR TUULINGInstitute of Ecology and Earth Sciences, University of Tartu, Ravila 14A, 50411 Tartu, EstoniaTOM FLODÉNDepartment of Geological Sciences, Stockholm University, Svante Arrhenius väg 8, 106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
- Restricted accessGPR imaging of dual-porosity rocks: Insights to fluid flowBy Georgios P. TsofliasArticle | Published in 2008 in The Leading Edge 27 (11)DOI: 10.1190/1.3011015Georgios P. Tsoflias
- Restricted accessStratigraphic and Structural Constraints on Limestone Exploration: A Case Study from Northern New Brunswick, CanadaBy I. Dimitrov and S.R. McCutcheonArticle | Published in 2007 in Exploration and Mining Geology 16 (1-2)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumDOI: 10.2113/gsemg.16.1-2.25I. DimitrovS.R. McCutcheon
- Restricted accessIntegration and spatial analysis of high-resolution geophysical and geological data, eastern Gaspé Peninsula,By Christine St-Laurent, Daniel Lebel, Denis Lavoie, Michel Malo and Camille St-HilaireArticle | Published in 2004 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 41 (5)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e04-025Christine St-LaurentInstitut national de la Recherche Scientifique – Eau-Terre-Environnment, 880 Chemin Sainte-Foy, Bureau 840, Québec, QC G1S 2L2, Canada.Daniel LebelGeological Survey of Canada - Quebec Division, 880 Chemin Sainte-Foy, Bureau 840, Québec, QC G1S 2L2, Canada.Denis LavoieGeological Survey of Canada - Quebec Division, 880 Chemin Sainte-Foy, Bureau 840, Québec, QC G1S 2L2, Canada.Michel MaloInstitut national de la Recherche Scientifique – Eau-Terre-Environnment, 880 Chemin Sainte-Foy, Bureau 840, Québec, QC G1S 2L2, Canada.Camille St-HilaireFugro Airborne Surveys Quebec, 5610 Chemin Bois-Franc, St-Laurent, Montréal, QC, H4S 1A9, Canada.
- Restricted accessThe structure of the northeastern Gulf of St. Lawrence, Canada: new insight from geophysical data analysisBy Nathan Hayward, Sonya A. Dehler and Gordon N. OakeyArticle | Published in 2001 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 38 (11)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e01-043Nathan HaywardGeological Survey of Canada (Atlantic), Bedford Institute of Oceanography, P.O. Box 1006, Dartmouth, NS. B2Y 4A2, Canada.Sonya A. DehlerGeological Survey of Canada (Atlantic), Bedford Institute of Oceanography, P.O. Box 1006, Dartmouth, NS. B2Y 4A2, Canada.Gordon N. OakeyGeological Survey of Canada (Atlantic), Bedford Institute of Oceanography, P.O. Box 1006, Dartmouth, NS. B2Y 4A2, Canada.
- Restricted accessGenerating exploration leads in Libya from satellite dataBy Mark Broadley and Robin CleverlyArticle | Published in 2000 in The Leading Edge 19 (10)DOI: 10.1190/1.1438483Mark BroadleyRobin Cleverly
- Restricted accessPoroelastic model to relate seismic wave attenuation and dispersion to permeability anisotropyBy Jorge O. ParraArticle | Published in 2000 in Geophysics 65 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.1444711Jorge O. Parra
- Restricted accessThe Woolhope and Usk Basins: Silurian rift basins revealed by subsurface mapping of the southern Welsh BorderlandBy A. J. BUTLER, N. H. WOODCOCK and D. M. STEWARTArticle | Published in 1997 in Journal of the Geological Society 154 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.154.2.0209A. J. BUTLERN. H. WOODCOCKD. M. STEWART
- Restricted accessDeep resistivity imaging across the northern and central belts of the Southern UplandsBy D. BeamishD. Beamish
- Restricted accessDeep structure of the East Mendip Hills from gravity, aeromagnetic and seismic reflection dataBy A. ATES and P. KEAREYArticle | Published in 1993 in Journal of the Geological Society 150 (6)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.150.6.1055A. ATESP. KEAREY