400 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 400 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
400 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 400 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessQuaternary Extensional Growth Folding beneath Reno, Nevada, Imaged by Urban Seismic ProfilingBy W. J. Stephenson, R. N. Frary, J. N. Louie and J. K. OdumArticle | Published in 2013 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 103 (5)DOI: 10.1785/0120120311W. J. StephensonU.S. Geological Survey, 1711 Illinois Street, Golden, Colorado 80401 email@example.comR. N. FraryJ. N. LouieJ. K. Odum
- Restricted accessUsing the SPAC Microtremor Method to Identify 2D Effects and Evaluate 1D Shear-Wave Velocity Profile in ValleysBy M. Claprood, M. W. Asten and J. KristekArticle | Published in 2011 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 101 (2)DOI: 10.1785/0120090232M. ClaproodM. W. AstenJ. Kristek
- Restricted accessLateral Variation in the Sedimentary Structure of West Bohai Bay Basin Inferred from P-Multiple Receiver FunctionsBy Juan Li, Baofeng Tian, Weimin Wang, Lianfeng Zhao and Zhenxing YaoArticle | Published in 2007 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 97 (4)DOI: 10.1785/0120060158Juan LiBaofeng TianWeimin WangLianfeng ZhaoZhenxing Yao
- Restricted accessGeology of the Continental Margin beneath Santa Monica Bay, Southern California, from Seismic-Reflection DataBy Michael A. Fisher, William R. Normark, Robert G. Bohannon, Ray W. Sliter and Andrew J. CalvertArticle | Published in 2003 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 93 (5)DOI: 10.1785/0120020019Michael A. FisherWilliam R. NormarkRobert G. BohannonRay W. SliterAndrew J. Calvert
- Restricted accessEstimating transmissivity from surface resistivity soundings: an example from the Thames GravelsBy Alan M. MacDonald, James Burleigh and William G. BurgessArticle | Published in 1999 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 32 (2)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1999.032.P2.09Alan M. MacDonaldJames BurleighWilliam G. Burgess
- Restricted accessSome observations on a comparative aerial photography interpretation of a landslipped areaBy P. G. Fookes, S. G. Dale and J. M. LandArticle | Published in 1991 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 24 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1991.024.03.01P. G. FookesS. G. DaleJ. M. Land
- Restricted accessA geophysical survey of the Crouch/Roach river system in south Essex with special reference to buried channelsBy B. W. Conway, D. M. McCann, M. Sarginson and R. A. FloydArticle | Published in 1984 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 17 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1984.017.03.10B. W. ConwayD. M. McCannM. SarginsonR. A. Floyd
- Restricted accessSeismic interpretation and attribute analysis of the Herodotus and the Levantine Basin, offshore Cyprus and LebanonBy C. Skiple, E. Anderson and J. FürstenauArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2011-072C. SkiplePetroleum Geo-Services, Strandveien 4, PO Box 290, N-1326 Lysaker, Norway*E. AndersonPetroleum Geo-Services, 4 The Heights, Brookland, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 ONY, UKJ. FürstenauPetroleum Geo-Services, Strandveien 4, PO Box 290, N-1326 Lysaker, Norway*
- Restricted accessAn integrated geophysical investigation of Haymana Basin and hydrocarbon prospective Kirkkavak Formation in Central Anatolia, TurkeyBy Attila AydemirArticle | Published in 2011 in Petroleum Geoscience 17 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079310-004Attila Aydemir
- Restricted accessSeismic imaging of sub-circular salt-related structures: evidence for passive diapirism in the Straits of Hormuz, Persian GulfBy Mohammad Alsouki, Mohammad Ali Riahi and Ali YassaghiArticle | Published in 2011 in Petroleum Geoscience 17 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-799Mohammad AlsoukiMohammad Ali RiahiAli Yassaghi