355 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 355 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
355 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 355 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAirborne geophysics: a novel approach to assist hydrogeological investigations at groundwater-dependent wetlandsBy David Beamish and Gareth FarrArticle | Published in 2013 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 46 (1)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh2012-019David BeamishBritish Geological Survey, Keyworth, Nottingham NG12 5GG, UKGareth FarrEnvironment Agency Wales, Ty Cambria, 29 Newport Road, Cardiff CF24 0TP, UK
- Restricted accessShallow seismic reflection profiles over Permian strata affected by gypsum dissolution in NE EnglandBy C. Sargent and N.R. GoultyArticle | Published in 2010 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 43 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/08-115C. SargentN.R. Goulty
- Restricted accessNovel use of radio-location for a ground investigation at Pen Park Hole, Bristol, UKBy A.R. Farrant and G.J. MullanArticle | Published in 2008 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 41 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-202A.R. FarrantG.J. Mullan
- Restricted accessCharacterization of sandstone by electrical spectroscopy for stratigraphical and hydrogeological investigationsBy J.B.T. Scott and R.D. BarkerArticle | Published in 2005 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 38 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9326/04-036J.B.T. ScottR.D. Barker
- Restricted accessApplication of ground-penetrating radar to investigate the effects of badger setts on slope stability at St Asaph Bypass, North WalesBy D. Nichol, J.W. Lenham and J.M. ReynoldsArticle | Published in 2003 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 36 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/2002-42D. NicholJ.W. LenhamJ.M. Reynolds
- Restricted accessThe use of down-hole focused electric logs to investigate saline groundwatersBy F. C. Brassington, P. A. Lucey and A. J. PeacockArticle | Published in 1992 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 25 (4)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1992.025.04.08F. C. BrassingtonP. A. LuceyA. J. Peacock
- Restricted accessSurface and hole-to-surface seismic reflection profiles in shallow Coal MeasuresBy J. E. Kragh, N. R. Goulty and P. J. BrabhamArticle | Published in 1992 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 25 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1992.025.03.05J. E. KraghN. R. GoultyP. J. Brabham
- Restricted accessSeismic delineation of fissures associated with mining subsidence at Houghton-le-Spring, Co. DurhamBy N. R. Goulty and J. E. KraghArticle | Published in 1989 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 22 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1989.022.03.03N. R. GoultyJ. E. Kragh
- Restricted accessSeismic refraction profiling of rockhead in the Coal Measures of northern EnglandBy P. J. Brabham and N. R. GoultyArticle | Published in 1988 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 21 (2)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1988.021.02.08P. J. BrabhamN. R. Goulty
- Restricted accessContinuous deep microseismic monitoring of the Karachaganak Field, Kazakhstan: integrating reservoir geoscience, drilling and engineeringBy M. Morosini, T. Daley, M. Eales, A. S. Boivineau, C. Nicou and A. JupeArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-042M. Morosini1OMV E&P, Trabrennstraße 6-8, 1020 Vienna, Austria7Formerly KPO, KSS Building 2, Aksai, KazakhstanT. Daley2BG Norge, Løkkeveien 103b, Stavanger, Norway7Formerly KPO, KSS Building 2, Aksai, KazakhstanM. Eales3Senergy GB Ltd, 39 Charing Cross Road, London, UK8Formerly KPO, 80 Victoria Street, London, SWIE 5JL, UKA. S. Boivineau4Schlumberger, Le Palatin 1, 1 cours du Triangle, La Defense-Paris, FranceC. Nicou5Schlumberger Oilfield Services Risabergveien 3, Tananger, Stavanger, NorwayA. Jupe6Altcom Ltd, Penzance, Cornwall, UK