53 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 53 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
53 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 53 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessHydrocarbon generation in relation to thrusting in the Sub Andean zone from 18 to 22 degrees S, BoliviaBy I. Moretti, P. Baby, E. Mendez and D. ZubietaArticle | Published in 1996 in Petroleum Geoscience 2 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.2.1.17I. MorettiP. BabyE. MendezD. Zubieta
- Restricted accessThe structure of the south Urals foreland fold and thrust belt at the transition to the Precaspian BasinBy D. Brown, J. Alvarez-Marron, A. Perez-Estaun, Y. Gorozhanina and V. PuchkovArticle | Published in 2004 in Journal of the Geological Society 161 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764903-174D. BrownJ. Alvarez-MarronA. Perez-EstaunY. GorozhaninaV. Puchkov
- Restricted accessDistribution of granite and possible Devonian sediments in part of the East Shetland Platform, North SeaBy S. HOLLOWAY, D. M. REAY, J. A. DONATO and B. BEDDOE-STEPHENSArticle | Published in 1991 in Journal of the Geological Society 148 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.148.4.0635S. HOLLOWAYD. M. REAYJ. A. DONATOB. BEDDOE-STEPHENS
- Restricted accessA deep seismic reflection transect across the Irish CaledonidesBy S. L. KLEMPERER, P. D. RYAN and D. B. SNYDERArticle | Published in 1991 in Journal of the Geological Society 148 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.148.1.0149S. L. KLEMPERERP. D. RYAND. B. SNYDER
- Restricted accessAnalysis and tectonic interpretation of gravity data over the Variscides of southwest IrelandBy MARY FORD, COLIN BROWN and PETER READMANArticle | Published in 1991 in Journal of the Geological Society 148 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.148.1.0137MARY FORDCOLIN BROWNPETER READMAN
- Restricted accessDeep crustal structure and Carboniferous basin development within the Iapetus convergence zone, northern EnglandBy R. A. CHADWICK and D. W. HOLLIDAYArticle | Published in 1991 in Journal of the Geological Society 148 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.148.1.0041R. A. CHADWICKD. W. HOLLIDAY
- Restricted accessPreliminary interpretation of upper crustal structure across the Midland Valley of Scotland from two East–West seismic refraction profilesBy A. CONWAY, M. C. DENTITH, J. J. DOODY and J. HALLArticle | Published in 1987 in Journal of the Geological Society 144 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.144.6.0865A. CONWAYM. C. DENTITHJ. J. DOODYJ. HALL
- Restricted accessA geophysical survey of the Turriff basin of Old Red Sandstone, AberdeenshireBy W. A. ASHCROFT and C. D. V. WILSONArticle | Published in 1976 in Journal of the Geological Society 132 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.132.1.0027W. A. ASHCROFTC. D. V. WILSON
- Restricted accessRock property- and seismic-attribute analysis of a chert reservoir in the Devonian Thirty-one Formation, west Texas, U.S.A.By Dongjun (Taller) Fu, E. Charlotte Sullivan and Kurt J. MarfurtArticle | Published in 2006 in Geophysics 71 (5)Publisher: Society of Exploration GeophysicistsDOI: 10.1190/1.2335636Dongjun (Taller) FuE. Charlotte SullivanKurt J. Marfurt
- Restricted accessReservoir characterization using seismic waveform and feedforword neural networksBy P. An, W. M. Moon and F. KalantzisArticle | Published in 2001 in Geophysics 66 (5)Publisher: Society of Exploration GeophysicistsDOI: 10.1190/1.1487090P. AnW. M. MoonF. Kalantzis