82 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 82 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
82 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 82 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessApplication of shallow reflection techniques in hydrogeologyBy K. Davies, R. D. Barker and R. F. KingArticle | Published in 1992 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 25 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1992.025.03.04K. DaviesR. D. BarkerR. F. King
- Restricted accessRotation of the Falklands microplate reassessed after recognition of discrete Jurassic and Cretaceous dyke swarmsBy P. Stone, G. S. Kimbell and P. C. RichardsArticle | Published in 2009 in Petroleum Geoscience 15 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-847P. StoneG. S. KimbellP. C. Richards
- Restricted accessSeismic characteristics of fluid leakage from an underfilled and overpressured Jurassic fault trap in the Norwegian North SeaBy Gunn M. G. Teige and Christian HermanrudArticle | Published in 2004 in Petroleum Geoscience 10 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079302-548Gunn M. G. TeigeChristian Hermanrud
- Restricted accessControls on facies architecture in the Brent Group, Strathspey Field, UK North Sea: implications for reservoir characterizationBy Jenny Morris, Gary J. Hampson and Gregor MaxwellArticle | Published in 2003 in Petroleum Geoscience 9 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079302-504Jenny MorrisGary J. HampsonGregor Maxwell
- Restricted access4D using legacy seismic data on the Alwyn North Oil FieldBy C. Hubans, M. Rapin, J.F. Ottlé, M. Manin, S.D. Harker, G Richardson and R. CooperArticle | Published in 2003 in Petroleum Geoscience 9 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079302-538C. HubansM. RapinJ.F. OttléM. ManinS.D. HarkerG RichardsonR. Cooper
- Restricted accessA method for performing history matching of reservoir flow models using 4D seismic dataBy M. Lygren, K. Fagervik, T.S. Valen, A. Hetlelid, G. Berge, G.V. Dahl, L. Sønneland, H.E. Lie and I. MagnusArticle | Published in 2003 in Petroleum Geoscience 9 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079302-532M. LygrenK. FagervikT.S. ValenA. HetlelidG. BergeG.V. DahlL. SønnelandH.E. LieI. Magnus
- Restricted accessTime-lapse seismic programme at Gullfaks: value and the road aheadBy Nazih F. Najjar, Lars Kristian Strønen and Trine AlsosArticle | Published in 2003 in Petroleum Geoscience 9 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079302-516Nazih F. NajjarLars Kristian StrønenTrine Alsos
- Restricted accessSeismic imaging of a carbonate reservoir; the Dogger of the Villeperdue oil field, Paris Basin, FranceBy D. MougenotArticle | Published in 1999 in Petroleum Geoscience 5 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.5.1.75D. Mougenot
- Restricted accessDetermination of porosity and permeability in reservoir intervals by artificial neural network modelling, offshore Eastern CanadaBy Zehui Huang and Mark A. WilliamsonArticle | Published in 1997 in Petroleum Geoscience 3 (3)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.3.3.245Zehui HuangMark A. Williamson
- Restricted accessEarly discordant diagenesis in the Brent Group, Murchison Field, UK North Sea, detected in high values of seismic-derived acoustic impedance; discussion and replyBy J. Huggett, W. A. Ashcroft and M. S. RidgwayArticle | Published in 1997 in Petroleum Geoscience 3 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.3.1.95J. HuggettW. A. AshcroftM. S. Ridgway