168 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 168 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
168 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 168 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessGeological Characterization of the Idalia Hill Fault Zone and Its Structural Association with the Commerce Geophysical Lineament, Idalia, MissouriBy John N. Baldwin, Robert C. Witter, James D. Vaughn, James B. Harris, John L. Sexton, Marshall Lake, Steven L. Forman and Andrew D. BarronArticle | Published in 2006 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 96 (6)DOI: 10.1785/0120050136John N. BaldwinRobert C. WitterJames D. VaughnJames B. HarrisJohn L. SextonMarshall LakeSteven L. FormanAndrew D. Barron
- Restricted accessGeophysical and Geological Evidence of Neotectonic Deformation along the Hovey Lake Fault, Lower Wabash Valley Fault System, Central United StatesBy Edward W. WooleryArticle | Published in 2005 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 95 (3)DOI: 10.1785/0120040142Edward W. Woolery
- Restricted accessInterpretation of the Seattle Uplift, Washington, as a Passive-Roof DuplexBy Thomas M. Brocher, Richard J. Blakely and Ray E. WellsArticle | Published in 2004 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 94 (4)DOI: 10.1785/012003190Thomas M. BrocherRichard J. BlakelyRay E. Wells
- Restricted accessLate Pleistocene and Holocene Tectonics of the Portland Basin, Oregon and Washington, from High-Resolution Seismic ProfilingBy Thomas L. Pratt, Jackson Odum, William Stephenson, Robert Williams, Shawn Dadisman, Mark Holmes and Brian HaugArticle | Published in 2001 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 91 (4)DOI: 10.1785/0119990085Thomas L. PrattJackson OdumWilliam StephensonRobert WilliamsShawn DadismanMark HolmesBrian Haug
- Restricted accessShallow geophysical survey across the Pahrump Valley Fault Zone, California-Nevada borderBy Gordon Shields, Kip Allander, Russell Brigham, Ryan Crosbie, Lorenzo Trimble, Mike Sleeman, Richard Tucker, Hongbin Zhan and John N. LouieArticle | Published in 1998 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 88 (1)Gordon ShieldsKip AllanderRussell BrighamRyan CrosbieLorenzo TrimbleMike SleemanRichard TuckerHongbin ZhanJohn N. Louie
- Restricted accessThe use of shallow seismic techniques to characterize sub-surface Quaternary deposits: the example of Porth Neigwl (Hells Mouth Bay), Gwynedd, N. WalesBy P. J. Brabham, R. J. McDonald and D. McCarrollArticle | Published in 1999 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 32 (2)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1999.032.P2.03P. J. BrabhamR. J. McDonaldD. McCarroll
- Restricted accessDiscussion on ‘Engineering Geology of North Lantau’ by C. A. M. Franks & N. W. WoodsBy C. A. M. Franks and N. W. WoodsArticle | Published in 1994 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 27 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEGH.1994.027.P3.10C. A. M. FranksN. W. Woods
- Restricted accessQuaternary lithology and shallow gas from high resolution gravity and seismic data in the central North SeaBy Christian Bauer and Christine FichlerArticle | Published in 2002 in Petroleum Geoscience 8 (3)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.8.3.229Christian BauerChristine Fichler
- Open AccessActive tectonics and the LiDAR revolutionBy Andrew MeigsArticle | Published in 2013 in Lithosphere 5 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/RF.L004.1Andrew MeigsCollege of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences, 104 CEOAS Administration Hall, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon 97331, USA
- Restricted accessImaging the subducted slab under the Calabrian Arc, Italy, from receiver function analysisBy Nicola Piana Agostinetti, Michael S. Steckler and Francesco Pio LucenteArticle | Published in 2009 in Lithosphere 1 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/L49.1Nicola Piana AgostinettiMichael S. StecklerFrancesco Pio Lucente