46 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 46 for .
46 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 46 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessFramework geophysical modelling of granitoid versus supracrustal basement to the northeast Thelon Basin around the Kiggavik uranium camp, NunavutBy V. Tschirhart, W.A. Morris and C.W. JeffersonArticle | Published in 2013 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 50 (6)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/cjes-2012-0149V. TschirhartMAGGIC, School of Geography and Earth Sciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON L8S 4K1, Canada.W.A. MorrisMAGGIC, School of Geography and Earth Sciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON L8S 4K1, Canada.C.W. JeffersonGeological Survey of Canada, 601 Booth St., Ottawa, ON K1A 0E8, Canada.
- Restricted accessApplication of seismic to mineral deposit exploration and evaluationBy M. A. S. GibsonArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.3599147M. A. S. Gibson
- Restricted accessSeismic Architecture of the Archean North American Mantle and Its Relationship to Diamondiferous Kimberlite FieldsBy Stéphane Faure, Stéphanie Godey, Francine Fallara and Sylvain TrépanierArticle | Published in 2011 in Economic Geology 106 (2)Publisher: Society of Economic GeologistsDOI: 10.2113/econgeo.106.2.223Stéphane FaureStéphanie GodeyFrancine FallaraSylvain Trépanier
- Restricted accessA POSSIBLE MESOARCHAEAN IMPACT STRUCTURE AT SETLAGOLE, NORTH WEST PROVINCE, SOUTH AFRICA: AEROMAGNETIC AND FIELD EVIDENCEBy C.R. ANHAEUSSER, E. STETTLER, R.L. GIBSON and G.R.J. COOPERArticle | Published in 2010 in South African Journal of Geology 113 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.113.4.413C.R. ANHAEUSSERE. STETTLERR.L. GIBSONG.R.J. COOPER
- Restricted accessA progressive geophysical exploration strategy at the Shea Creek uranium depositBy Grant Nimeck and Rodney KochArticle | Published in 2008 in The Leading Edge 27 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.2831680Grant NimeckRodney Koch
- Restricted accessVES and VLF—an application to groundwater exploration, Khammam, IndiaBy N. Sundararajan, G. Nandakumar, M. Narsimha Chary, K. Ramam and Y. SrinivasArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.2748489N. SundararajanG. NandakumarM. Narsimha CharyK. RamamY. Srinivas
- Restricted accessAssessment of the relationship between emplacement of the Algoman plutons and regional deformation in the Rainy Lake region, OntarioBy Dyanna M. Czeck, Stephanie M. Maes, Claire L. Sturm and Elizabeth M. FeinArticle | Published in 2006 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 43 (11)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e06-061Dyanna M. CzeckDepartment of Geosciences, University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee, P.O. Box 413, Milwaukee, WI 53201, USA.Stephanie M. MaesDepartment of Geology and Geophysics, University of Wisconsin- Madison, 1215 W. Dayton St., Madison WI 53706, USA.Claire L. SturmDepartment of Geology, Oberlin College, 52 W. Lorain St., Oberlin, OH 44074, USA.Elizabeth M. FeinDepartment of Geology, Oberlin College, 52 W. Lorain St., Oberlin, OH 44074, USA.
- Restricted accessImaging the upper part of the Red Lake greenstone belt, northwestern Ontario, with 3-D traveltime tomographyBy Fafu Zeng and Andrew J. CalvertArticle | Published in 2006 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 43 (7)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e06-027Fafu ZengDepartment of Earth Sciences, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada.Andrew J. CalvertDepartment of Earth Sciences, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada.
- Restricted accessStructure of the Archean English River subprovince: implications for the tectonic evolution of the western Superior Province, CanadaBy R.B. Hrabi and A.R. CrudenArticle | Published in 2006 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 43 (7)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e06-023R.B. HrabiDepartment of Geology, Earth Sciences Centre, University of Toronto, 22 Russell Street, Toronto, ON M5S 3B1, Canada.A.R. CrudenDepartment of Geology, Earth Sciences Centre, University of Toronto, 22 Russell Street, Toronto, ON M5S 3B1, Canada.
- Restricted accessProbing the Southern Indian Shield with P-Wave Receiver-Function ProfilesBy Tai-Lin Tseng and Wang-Ping ChenArticle | Published in 2006 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 96 (1)Publisher: Seismological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1785/0120050074Tai-Lin TsengWang-Ping Chen