563 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 563 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
563 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 563 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessQuaternary Extensional Growth Folding beneath Reno, Nevada, Imaged by Urban Seismic ProfilingBy W. J. Stephenson, R. N. Frary, J. N. Louie and J. K. OdumArticle | Published in 2013 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 103 (5)DOI: 10.1785/0120120311W. J. StephensonU.S. Geological Survey, 1711 Illinois Street, Golden, Colorado 80401 email@example.comR. N. FraryJ. N. LouieJ. K. Odum
- Restricted accessUsing the SPAC Microtremor Method to Identify 2D Effects and Evaluate 1D Shear-Wave Velocity Profile in ValleysBy M. Claprood, M. W. Asten and J. KristekArticle | Published in 2011 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 101 (2)DOI: 10.1785/0120090232M. ClaproodM. W. AstenJ. Kristek
- Restricted accessLateral Variation in the Sedimentary Structure of West Bohai Bay Basin Inferred from P-Multiple Receiver FunctionsBy Juan Li, Baofeng Tian, Weimin Wang, Lianfeng Zhao and Zhenxing YaoArticle | Published in 2007 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 97 (4)DOI: 10.1785/0120060158Juan LiBaofeng TianWeimin WangLianfeng ZhaoZhenxing Yao
- Restricted accessGeological Characterization of the Idalia Hill Fault Zone and Its Structural Association with the Commerce Geophysical Lineament, Idalia, MissouriBy John N. Baldwin, Robert C. Witter, James D. Vaughn, James B. Harris, John L. Sexton, Marshall Lake, Steven L. Forman and Andrew D. BarronArticle | Published in 2006 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 96 (6)DOI: 10.1785/0120050136John N. BaldwinRobert C. WitterJames D. VaughnJames B. HarrisJohn L. SextonMarshall LakeSteven L. FormanAndrew D. Barron
- Restricted accessGeophysical and Geological Evidence of Neotectonic Deformation along the Hovey Lake Fault, Lower Wabash Valley Fault System, Central United StatesBy Edward W. WooleryArticle | Published in 2005 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 95 (3)DOI: 10.1785/0120040142Edward W. Woolery
- Restricted accessInterpretation of the Seattle Uplift, Washington, as a Passive-Roof DuplexBy Thomas M. Brocher, Richard J. Blakely and Ray E. WellsArticle | Published in 2004 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 94 (4)DOI: 10.1785/012003190Thomas M. BrocherRichard J. BlakelyRay E. Wells
- Restricted accessGeology of the Continental Margin beneath Santa Monica Bay, Southern California, from Seismic-Reflection DataBy Michael A. Fisher, William R. Normark, Robert G. Bohannon, Ray W. Sliter and Andrew J. CalvertArticle | Published in 2003 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 93 (5)DOI: 10.1785/0120020019Michael A. FisherWilliam R. NormarkRobert G. BohannonRay W. SliterAndrew J. Calvert
- Restricted accessLate Pleistocene and Holocene Tectonics of the Portland Basin, Oregon and Washington, from High-Resolution Seismic ProfilingBy Thomas L. Pratt, Jackson Odum, William Stephenson, Robert Williams, Shawn Dadisman, Mark Holmes and Brian HaugArticle | Published in 2001 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 91 (4)DOI: 10.1785/0119990085Thomas L. PrattJackson OdumWilliam StephensonRobert WilliamsShawn DadismanMark HolmesBrian Haug
- Restricted accessShallow geophysical survey across the Pahrump Valley Fault Zone, California-Nevada borderBy Gordon Shields, Kip Allander, Russell Brigham, Ryan Crosbie, Lorenzo Trimble, Mike Sleeman, Richard Tucker, Hongbin Zhan and John N. LouieArticle | Published in 1998 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 88 (1)Gordon ShieldsKip AllanderRussell BrighamRyan CrosbieLorenzo TrimbleMike SleemanRichard TuckerHongbin ZhanJohn N. Louie
- Restricted accessEstimating transmissivity from surface resistivity soundings: an example from the Thames GravelsBy Alan M. MacDonald, James Burleigh and William G. BurgessArticle | Published in 1999 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 32 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1999.032.P2.09Alan M. MacDonaldJames BurleighWilliam G. Burgess