74 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 74 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
74 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 74 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTuning is not necessarily bad—Channel sand delineation from seismic data of the Upper Gharif in OmanBy Fuping Zhu, Peter Goossens, Hussain Najwani, Jeremy Harris, Marianne Scholten-Vissinga and Talal Ma'MaryArticle | Published in 2014 in The Leading Edge 33 (1)DOI: 10.1190/tle33010050.1Fuping ZhuPetroleum Development Oman LLCPeter GoossensPetroleum Development Oman LLCHussain NajwaniPetroleum Development Oman LLCJeremy HarrisPetroleum Development Oman LLCMarianne Scholten-VissingaPetroleum Development Oman LLCTalal Ma'MaryPetroleum Development Oman LLC
- Restricted accessEvaluating hazards at salt cavern sites using multichannel analysis of surface wavesBy Julian Ivanov, Birgit Leitner, William Shefchik, J. Tyler Shwenk and Shelby L. PeterieArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (3)DOI: 10.1190/tle32030298.1Julian IvanovKansas Geological SurveyBirgit LeitnerWilliam ShefchikJ. Tyler ShwenkShelby L. Peterie
- Restricted accessOrigin of an anhydrite sheath encircling a salt diapir and implications for the seismic imaging of steep-sided salt structures, Egersund Basin, Northern North SeaBy Christopher A.-L. Jackson and Matthew M. LewisArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-126Christopher A.-L. JacksonDepartment of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College, Prince Consort Road, London SW7 2BP, UKMatthew M. LewisDepartment of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College, Prince Consort Road, London SW7 2BP, UK
- Restricted accessContinuous deep microseismic monitoring of the Karachaganak Field, Kazakhstan: integrating reservoir geoscience, drilling and engineeringBy M. Morosini, T. Daley, M. Eales, A. S. Boivineau, C. Nicou and A. JupeArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-042M. Morosini1OMV E&P, Trabrennstraße 6-8, 1020 Vienna, Austria7Formerly KPO, KSS Building 2, Aksai, KazakhstanT. Daley2BG Norge, Løkkeveien 103b, Stavanger, Norway7Formerly KPO, KSS Building 2, Aksai, KazakhstanM. Eales3Senergy GB Ltd, 39 Charing Cross Road, London, UK8Formerly KPO, 80 Victoria Street, London, SWIE 5JL, UKA. S. Boivineau4Schlumberger, Le Palatin 1, 1 cours du Triangle, La Defense-Paris, FranceC. Nicou5Schlumberger Oilfield Services Risabergveien 3, Tananger, Stavanger, NorwayA. Jupe6Altcom Ltd, Penzance, Cornwall, UK
- Restricted accessGeological controls on Upper Permian Plattendolomit Formation reservoir prospectivity, Wissey Field, UK Southern North SeaBy Craig Duguid and John R. UnderhillArticle | Published in 2010 in Petroleum Geoscience 16 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-0793/10-021Craig DuguidJohn R. Underhill
- Restricted accessMagnetotellurics as a modeling tool in the extensive magmatic context of Paraná Basin, BrazilBy Paulo T. L. Menezes and Jandyr M. TravassosArticle | Published in 2010 in The Leading Edge 29 (7)DOI: 10.1190/1.3462787Paulo T. L. MenezesJandyr M. Travassos
- Restricted accessShallow seismic reflection profiles over Permian strata affected by gypsum dissolution in NE EnglandBy C. Sargent and N.R. GoultyArticle | Published in 2010 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 43 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/08-115C. SargentN.R. Goulty
- Restricted accessSeismically constrained probabilistic reservoir modelingBy Jaap LeguijtArticle | Published in 2009 in The Leading Edge 28 (12)DOI: 10.1190/1.3272703Jaap Leguijt
- Restricted accessRole of intrusion-induced salt mobility in controlling the formation of the enigmatic ‘Silverpit Crater’, UK Southern North SeaBy John R. UnderhillArticle | Published in 2009 in Petroleum Geoscience 15 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-843John R. Underhill