211 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 211 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
211 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 211 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAirborne geophysics: a novel approach to assist hydrogeological investigations at groundwater-dependent wetlandsBy David Beamish and Gareth FarrArticle | Published in 2013 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 46 (1)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh2012-019David BeamishBritish Geological Survey, Keyworth, Nottingham NG12 5GG, UKGareth FarrEnvironment Agency Wales, Ty Cambria, 29 Newport Road, Cardiff CF24 0TP, UK
- Restricted accessApplication of ground-penetrating radar to investigate the effects of badger setts on slope stability at St Asaph Bypass, North WalesBy D. Nichol, J.W. Lenham and J.M. ReynoldsArticle | Published in 2003 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 36 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/2002-42D. NicholJ.W. LenhamJ.M. Reynolds
- Restricted accessSurface and hole-to-surface seismic reflection profiles in shallow Coal MeasuresBy J. E. Kragh, N. R. Goulty and P. J. BrabhamArticle | Published in 1992 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 25 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1992.025.03.05J. E. KraghN. R. GoultyP. J. Brabham
- Restricted accessSeismic refraction profiling of rockhead in the Coal Measures of northern EnglandBy P. J. Brabham and N. R. GoultyArticle | Published in 1988 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 21 (2)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1988.021.02.08P. J. BrabhamN. R. Goulty
- Restricted accessSyn-sedimentary shear zonesBy I. Moretti, S. Calassou, P. Victor, M. Molinaro and L. MaertenArticle | Published in 2003 in Petroleum Geoscience 9 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079302-551I. MorettiS. CalassouP. VictorM. MolinaroL. Maerten
- Restricted accessSynthetic seismic models of stacked Upper Carboniferous carbonate platforms in North Greenland; comparison to Barents Sea seismic dataBy Lars Stemmerik, Knut Willersrud and Geir ElvebakkArticle | Published in 1999 in Petroleum Geoscience 5 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.5.4.399Lars StemmerikKnut WillersrudGeir Elvebakk
- Restricted accessProspective Palaeozoic reefs in the southern part of the Barents Sea shelfBy N. M. IvanovaArticle | Published in 1997 in Petroleum Geoscience 3 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.3.2.153N. M. Ivanova
- Restricted accessHydrocarbon generation in relation to thrusting in the Sub Andean zone from 18 to 22 degrees S, BoliviaBy I. Moretti, P. Baby, E. Mendez and D. ZubietaArticle | Published in 1996 in Petroleum Geoscience 2 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.2.1.17I. MorettiP. BabyE. MendezD. Zubieta
- Restricted accessThe Markham Field; UK Blocks 49/5a and 49/10b, Netherlands Block J3b and J6By J. C. Myres, A. F. Jones and J. M. TowartArticle | Published in 1995 in Petroleum Geoscience 1 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.1.4.303J. C. MyresA. F. JonesJ. M. Towart
- Restricted accessThe fine-scale seismic structure of the upper lithosphere within accreted Caledonian lithosphere: implications for the origins of the ‘Newer Granites’By B. M. O'Reilly, F. Hauser and P. W. ReadmanArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-128B. M. O'Reilly1Geophysics Section, Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies, 5 Merrion Square, Dublin 2, IrelandF. Hauser1Geophysics Section, Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies, 5 Merrion Square, Dublin 2, Ireland2UCD School of Geological Sciences, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, IrelandP. W. Readman1Geophysics Section, Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies, 5 Merrion Square, Dublin 2, Ireland