15 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 15 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
15 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 15 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe Woolhope and Usk Basins: Silurian rift basins revealed by subsurface mapping of the southern Welsh BorderlandBy A. J. BUTLER, N. H. WOODCOCK and D. M. STEWARTArticle | Published in 1997 in Journal of the Geological Society 154 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.154.2.0209A. J. BUTLERN. H. WOODCOCKD. M. STEWART
- Restricted accessDeep structure of the East Mendip Hills from gravity, aeromagnetic and seismic reflection dataBy A. ATES and P. KEAREYArticle | Published in 1993 in Journal of the Geological Society 150 (6)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.150.6.1055A. ATESP. KEAREY
- Restricted accessPoroelastic model to relate seismic wave attenuation and dispersion to permeability anisotropyBy Jorge O. ParraArticle | Published in 2000 in Geophysics 65 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.1444711Jorge O. Parra
- Restricted accessThermal infrared exploration in the Carlin Trend, northern NevadaBy Kenneth Watson, Fred A. Kruse and Susanne Hummer-MillerArticle | Published in 1990 in Geophysics 55 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.1442773Kenneth WatsonU. S. Geol. Surv., Denver, CO, United StatesFred A. KruseU. S. Geol. Surv., Denver, CO, United StatesSusanne Hummer-MillerU. S. Geol. Surv., Denver, CO, United States
- Restricted accessReflection and refraction seismic studies in the Great Salt Lake Desert, UtahBy R. M. Rene, J. L. Fitter, D. J. Murray and J. K. WaltersArticle | Published in 1988 in Geophysics 53 (4)DOI: 10.1190/1.1442475R. M. ReneIndiana Geol. Surv., Bloomington, IN, United StatesJ. L. FitterIndiana Geol. Surv., Bloomington, IN, United StatesD. J. MurrayIndiana Geol. Surv., Bloomington, IN, United StatesJ. K. WaltersIndiana Geol. Surv., Bloomington, IN, United States
- Restricted accessSilurian reefs off Saaremaa and their extension towards Gotland, central Baltic SeaBy IGOR TUULING and TOM FLODÉNArticle | Published in 2013 in Geological Magazine 150 (5)DOI: 10.1017/S0016756813000101IGOR TUULINGInstitute of Ecology and Earth Sciences, University of Tartu, Ravila 14A, 50411 Tartu, EstoniaTOM FLODÉNDepartment of Geological Sciences, Stockholm University, Svante Arrhenius väg 8, 106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
- Restricted accessDeep resistivity imaging across the northern and central belts of the Southern UplandsBy D. BeamishD. Beamish
- Restricted accessCambrian and Ordovician stratigraphy related to structure and seismic profiles in the western part of the English MidlandsBy N. J. P. Smith and A. W. A. RushtonN. J. P. SmithA. W. A. Rushton
- Restricted accessStratigraphic and Structural Constraints on Limestone Exploration: A Case Study from Northern New Brunswick, CanadaBy I. Dimitrov and S.R. McCutcheonArticle | Published in 2007 in Exploration and Mining Geology 16 (1-2)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumDOI: 10.2113/gsemg.16.1-2.25I. DimitrovS.R. McCutcheon
- Restricted accessGPR imaging of dual-porosity rocks: Insights to fluid flowBy Georgios P. TsofliasArticle | Published in 2008 in The Leading Edge 27 (11)DOI: 10.1190/1.3011015Georgios P. Tsoflias