1,251 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 1,251 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
1,251 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 1,251 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessQuaternary Extensional Growth Folding beneath Reno, Nevada, Imaged by Urban Seismic ProfilingBy W. J. Stephenson, R. N. Frary, J. N. Louie and J. K. OdumArticle | Published in 2013 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 103 (5)DOI: 10.1785/0120120311W. J. StephensonU.S. Geological Survey, 1711 Illinois Street, Golden, Colorado 80401 firstname.lastname@example.orgR. N. FraryJ. N. LouieJ. K. Odum
- Restricted accessCrustal Structure of the Northwest Deccan Volcanic Province, India,and the Adjoining Continental Shelf from Observed Surface-Wave DispersionBy Srichand Prajapati, G. Suresh and S. N. BhattacharyaArticle | Published in 2011 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 101 (4)DOI: 10.1785/0120100294Srichand PrajapatiG. SureshS. N. Bhattacharya
- Restricted accessUsing the SPAC Microtremor Method to Identify 2D Effects and Evaluate 1D Shear-Wave Velocity Profile in ValleysBy M. Claprood, M. W. Asten and J. KristekArticle | Published in 2011 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 101 (2)DOI: 10.1785/0120090232M. ClaproodM. W. AstenJ. Kristek
- Restricted accessOn the Geologic Structure at the Epicenter of the 1886 Charleston, South Carolina, EarthquakeBy Martin C. Chapman and Jacob N. BealeArticle | Published in 2010 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 100 (3)DOI: 10.1785/0120090231Martin C. ChapmanJacob N. Beale
- Restricted accessLateral Variation in the Sedimentary Structure of West Bohai Bay Basin Inferred from P-Multiple Receiver FunctionsBy Juan Li, Baofeng Tian, Weimin Wang, Lianfeng Zhao and Zhenxing YaoArticle | Published in 2007 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 97 (4)DOI: 10.1785/0120060158Juan LiBaofeng TianWeimin WangLianfeng ZhaoZhenxing Yao
- Restricted accessGeological Characterization of the Idalia Hill Fault Zone and Its Structural Association with the Commerce Geophysical Lineament, Idalia, MissouriBy John N. Baldwin, Robert C. Witter, James D. Vaughn, James B. Harris, John L. Sexton, Marshall Lake, Steven L. Forman and Andrew D. BarronArticle | Published in 2006 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 96 (6)DOI: 10.1785/0120050136John N. BaldwinRobert C. WitterJames D. VaughnJames B. HarrisJohn L. SextonMarshall LakeSteven L. FormanAndrew D. Barron
- Restricted accessGeophysical and Geological Evidence of Neotectonic Deformation along the Hovey Lake Fault, Lower Wabash Valley Fault System, Central United StatesBy Edward W. WooleryArticle | Published in 2005 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 95 (3)DOI: 10.1785/0120040142Edward W. Woolery
- Restricted accessInterpretation of the Seattle Uplift, Washington, as a Passive-Roof DuplexBy Thomas M. Brocher, Richard J. Blakely and Ray E. WellsArticle | Published in 2004 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 94 (4)DOI: 10.1785/012003190Thomas M. BrocherRichard J. BlakelyRay E. Wells
- Restricted accessGeology of the Continental Margin beneath Santa Monica Bay, Southern California, from Seismic-Reflection DataBy Michael A. Fisher, William R. Normark, Robert G. Bohannon, Ray W. Sliter and Andrew J. CalvertArticle | Published in 2003 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 93 (5)DOI: 10.1785/0120020019Michael A. FisherWilliam R. NormarkRobert G. BohannonRay W. SliterAndrew J. Calvert
- Restricted accessLate Pleistocene and Holocene Tectonics of the Portland Basin, Oregon and Washington, from High-Resolution Seismic ProfilingBy Thomas L. Pratt, Jackson Odum, William Stephenson, Robert Williams, Shawn Dadisman, Mark Holmes and Brian HaugArticle | Published in 2001 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 91 (4)DOI: 10.1785/0119990085Thomas L. PrattJackson OdumWilliam StephensonRobert WilliamsShawn DadismanMark HolmesBrian Haug