74 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 74 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
74 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 74 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessShallow seismic reflection profiles over Permian strata affected by gypsum dissolution in NE EnglandBy C. Sargent and N.R. GoultyArticle | Published in 2010 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 43 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/08-115C. SargentN.R. Goulty
- Restricted accessSeismic delineation of fissures associated with mining subsidence at Houghton-le-Spring, Co. DurhamBy N. R. Goulty and J. E. KraghArticle | Published in 1989 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 22 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1989.022.03.03N. R. GoultyJ. E. Kragh
- Restricted accessContinuous deep microseismic monitoring of the Karachaganak Field, Kazakhstan: integrating reservoir geoscience, drilling and engineeringBy M. Morosini, T. Daley, M. Eales, A. S. Boivineau, C. Nicou and A. JupeArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-042M. Morosini1OMV E&P, Trabrennstraße 6-8, 1020 Vienna, Austria7Formerly KPO, KSS Building 2, Aksai, KazakhstanT. Daley2BG Norge, Løkkeveien 103b, Stavanger, Norway7Formerly KPO, KSS Building 2, Aksai, KazakhstanM. Eales3Senergy GB Ltd, 39 Charing Cross Road, London, UK8Formerly KPO, 80 Victoria Street, London, SWIE 5JL, UKA. S. Boivineau4Schlumberger, Le Palatin 1, 1 cours du Triangle, La Defense-Paris, FranceC. Nicou5Schlumberger Oilfield Services Risabergveien 3, Tananger, Stavanger, NorwayA. Jupe6Altcom Ltd, Penzance, Cornwall, UK
- Restricted accessGeological controls on Upper Permian Plattendolomit Formation reservoir prospectivity, Wissey Field, UK Southern North SeaBy Craig Duguid and John R. UnderhillArticle | Published in 2010 in Petroleum Geoscience 16 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-0793/10-021Craig DuguidJohn R. Underhill
- Restricted accessRole of intrusion-induced salt mobility in controlling the formation of the enigmatic ‘Silverpit Crater’, UK Southern North SeaBy John R. UnderhillArticle | Published in 2009 in Petroleum Geoscience 15 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-843John R. Underhill
- Restricted accessInterpretation and mapping of a stratigraphic play using 3D seismic data and attributes in central Saudi ArabiaBy Abdallah A. Al-Zahrani and Fernando NevesArticle | Published in 2008 in Petroleum Geoscience 14 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079308-770Abdallah A. Al-ZahraniFernando Neves
- Restricted accessStructural and sedimentological analysis of an early Late Rotliegendes graben based on 3D seismic and well log data, German North SeaBy Christoph Börmann, Reinhard Gast and Frank GörischArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-673Christoph BörmannReinhard GastFrank Görisch
- Restricted accessFactor analysis of seismic multiattributes for predicting porosities using sequential nonlinear regression: the thin carbonates of the BMB Field, PolandBy Raef A. Elsayed and Ryszard SlusarczykArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.4.359Raef A. ElsayedRyszard Slusarczyk
- Restricted accessOrigin of an anhydrite sheath encircling a salt diapir and implications for the seismic imaging of steep-sided salt structures, Egersund Basin, Northern North SeaBy Christopher A.-L. Jackson and Matthew M. LewisArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-126Christopher A.-L. JacksonDepartment of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College, Prince Consort Road, London SW7 2BP, UKMatthew M. LewisDepartment of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College, Prince Consort Road, London SW7 2BP, UK