39 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 39 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
39 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 39 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessP- and S-wave delineation of the Horseshoe Atoll, Diamond-M Field, Texas, USABy Carlos Russian, Roderick Perez, Kurt Marfurt, Oswaldo Davogustto, Hani Alzahrani and Alison SmallArticle | Published in 2010 in The Leading Edge 29 (9)DOI: 10.1190/1.3485771Carlos RussianRoderick PerezKurt MarfurtOswaldo DavogusttoHani AlzahraniAlison Small
- Restricted accessLatent space modeling of seismic data: An overviewBy Bradley C. Wallet, Marcilio C. de Matos, J. Timothy Kwiatkowski and Yoscel SuarezArticle | Published in 2009 in The Leading Edge 28 (12)DOI: 10.1190/1.3272700Bradley C. WalletMarcilio C. de MatosJ. Timothy KwiatkowskiYoscel Suarez
- Restricted accessHigh-resolution 2D surface seismic reflection survey to detect abandoned old coal mine works to improve mine safetyBy Lawrence M. Gochioco, Tim Miller and Fred Ruev Jr.Article | Published in 2008 in The Leading Edge 27 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.2831684Lawrence M. GochiocoTim MillerFred Ruev
- Restricted accessAnisotropy and beyond: Geologic perspectives on geophysical prospecting for natural fracturesBy Randall Marrett, Stephen E. Laubach and Jon E. OlsonArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (9)DOI: 10.1190/1.2780778Randall MarrettStephen E. LaubachJon E. Olson
- Restricted accessImproving resolution and understanding controls on GPR response in carbonate strata: Implications for attribute analysisBy Evan K. Franseen, Alan P. Byrnes, Jianghai Xia and Richard D. MillerArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (8)DOI: 10.1190/1.2769554Evan K. FranseenAlan P. ByrnesJianghai XiaRichard D. Miller
- Restricted accessDetection of repeated hydraulic fracturing (out-of-zone growth) by microseismic monitoringBy Leo Eisner, Tomas Fischer and Joel H. Le CalvezArticle | Published in 2006 in The Leading Edge 25 (5)DOI: 10.1190/1.2202655Leo EisnerTomas FischerJoel H. Le Calvez
- Restricted accessRole of evaporite withdrawal in the preservation of a unique coal-bearing succession: Pennsylvanian Joggins Formation, Nova ScotiaBy John W.F. Waldron and Michael C. RygelArticle | Published in 2005 in Geology 33 (5)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/G21302.1John W.F. WaldronMichael C. Rygel
- Restricted access4D seismic to image a thin carbonate reservoir during a miscible CO2 flood : Hall-Gurney Field, Kansas, USABy Abdelmoneam E. Raef, Richard D. Miller, Evan K. Franseen, Alan P. Byrnes, W. Lynn Watney and William E. HarrisonArticle | Published in 2005 in The Leading Edge 24 (5)DOI: 10.1190/1.1926811Abdelmoneam E. RaefRichard D. MillerEvan K. FranseenAlan P. ByrnesW. Lynn WatneyWilliam E. Harrison