334 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 334 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
334 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 334 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAirborne geophysics: a novel approach to assist hydrogeological investigations at groundwater-dependent wetlandsBy David Beamish and Gareth FarrArticle | Published in 2013 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 46 (1)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh2012-019David BeamishBritish Geological Survey, Keyworth, Nottingham NG12 5GG, UKGareth FarrEnvironment Agency Wales, Ty Cambria, 29 Newport Road, Cardiff CF24 0TP, UK
- Restricted accessShallow seismic reflection profiles over Permian strata affected by gypsum dissolution in NE EnglandBy C. Sargent and N.R. GoultyArticle | Published in 2010 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 43 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/08-115C. SargentN.R. Goulty
- Restricted accessApplication of ground-penetrating radar to investigate the effects of badger setts on slope stability at St Asaph Bypass, North WalesBy D. Nichol, J.W. Lenham and J.M. ReynoldsArticle | Published in 2003 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 36 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/2002-42D. NicholJ.W. LenhamJ.M. Reynolds
- Restricted accessSurface and hole-to-surface seismic reflection profiles in shallow Coal MeasuresBy J. E. Kragh, N. R. Goulty and P. J. BrabhamArticle | Published in 1992 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 25 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1992.025.03.05J. E. KraghN. R. GoultyP. J. Brabham
- Restricted accessSeismic delineation of fissures associated with mining subsidence at Houghton-le-Spring, Co. DurhamBy N. R. Goulty and J. E. KraghArticle | Published in 1989 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 22 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1989.022.03.03N. R. GoultyJ. E. Kragh
- Restricted accessSeismic refraction profiling of rockhead in the Coal Measures of northern EnglandBy P. J. Brabham and N. R. GoultyArticle | Published in 1988 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 21 (2)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1988.021.02.08P. J. BrabhamN. R. Goulty
- Restricted accessContinuous deep microseismic monitoring of the Karachaganak Field, Kazakhstan: integrating reservoir geoscience, drilling and engineeringBy M. Morosini, T. Daley, M. Eales, A. S. Boivineau, C. Nicou and A. JupeArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-042M. Morosini1OMV E&P, Trabrennstraße 6-8, 1020 Vienna, Austria7Formerly KPO, KSS Building 2, Aksai, KazakhstanT. Daley2BG Norge, Løkkeveien 103b, Stavanger, Norway7Formerly KPO, KSS Building 2, Aksai, KazakhstanM. Eales3Senergy GB Ltd, 39 Charing Cross Road, London, UK8Formerly KPO, 80 Victoria Street, London, SWIE 5JL, UKA. S. Boivineau4Schlumberger, Le Palatin 1, 1 cours du Triangle, La Defense-Paris, FranceC. Nicou5Schlumberger Oilfield Services Risabergveien 3, Tananger, Stavanger, NorwayA. Jupe6Altcom Ltd, Penzance, Cornwall, UK
- Restricted accessGeological controls on Upper Permian Plattendolomit Formation reservoir prospectivity, Wissey Field, UK Southern North SeaBy Craig Duguid and John R. UnderhillArticle | Published in 2010 in Petroleum Geoscience 16 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-0793/10-021Craig DuguidJohn R. Underhill
- Restricted accessRole of intrusion-induced salt mobility in controlling the formation of the enigmatic ‘Silverpit Crater’, UK Southern North SeaBy John R. UnderhillArticle | Published in 2009 in Petroleum Geoscience 15 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-843John R. Underhill
- Restricted accessInterpretation and mapping of a stratigraphic play using 3D seismic data and attributes in central Saudi ArabiaBy Abdallah A. Al-Zahrani and Fernando NevesArticle | Published in 2008 in Petroleum Geoscience 14 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079308-770Abdallah A. Al-ZahraniFernando Neves