21 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 21 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
21 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 21 results for term "*" .
- Open AccessQuantification of potential macroseismic effects of the induced seismicity that might result from hydraulic fracturing for shale gas exploitation in the UKBy Rob Westaway and Paul L. YoungerArticle | Published in 2014 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 47 (4)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh2014-011Rob WestawaySchool of Engineering, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, UKNewcastle Institute for Research on Sustainability, Devonshire Building, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU, UKPaul L. YoungerSchool of Engineering, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, UK
- Restricted accessThe 2013 Marche offshore earthquakes: new insights into the active tectonic setting of the outer northern ApenninesBy S. Mazzoli, C. Macchiavelli and A. AscioneArticle | Published in 2014 in Journal of the Geological Society 171 (4)DOI: 10.1144/jgs2013-091S. MazzoliDepartment of Earth Sciences, Environment and Georesources (DiSTAR), University of Naples Federico II, Largo San Marcellino 10, 80138 Naples, ItalyC. MacchiavelliScuola di Scienze e Tecnologie, Università di Camerino, Via Gentile III da Varano, 62032 Camerino (MC), ItalyA. AscioneDepartment of Earth Sciences, Environment and Georesources (DiSTAR), University of Naples Federico II, Largo San Marcellino 10, 80138 Naples, Italy
- Restricted accessGIS-based bivariate statistical modelling for earthquake-triggered landslides susceptibility mapping related to the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake, ChinaBy Chong Xu, Xiwei Xu, Qi Yao and Yanying WangArticle | Published in 2013 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 46 (2)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh2012-006Chong XuKey Laboratory of Active Tectonics and Volcano, Institute of Geology, China Earthquake Administration, Qijiahuozi, Deshengmenwai, P.O. Box 9803, Beijing 100029, ChinaXiwei XuKey Laboratory of Active Tectonics and Volcano, Institute of Geology, China Earthquake Administration, Qijiahuozi, Deshengmenwai, P.O. Box 9803, Beijing 100029, ChinaQi YaoChina Earthquake Networks Center, Beijing 100045, ChinaYanying WangSchool of Urban and Environmental Sciences, Northeast Normal University, Changchun, Jilin 130024, China
- Restricted accessA large-scale radial pattern of seismogenic slumping towards the Dead Sea BasinBy G. Ian Alsop and Shmuel MarcoArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-032G. Ian AlsopShmuel Marco
- Restricted accessStrike-slip ground-surface rupture (Greendale Fault) associated with the 4 September 2010 Darfield earthquake, Canterbury, New ZealandBy D.J.A. Barrell, N.J. Litchfield, D.B. Townsend, M. Quigley, R.J. Van Dissen, R. Cosgrove, S.C. Cox, K. Furlong, P. Villamor, J.G. Begg, S. Hemmings-Sykes, R. Jongens, H. Mackenzie, D. Noble, T. Stahl, E. Bilderback, B. Duffy, H. Henham, A. Klahn, E.M.W. Lang, L. Moody, R. Nicol, K. Pedley and A. SmithArticle | Published in 2011 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 44 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/11-034D.J.A. BarrellN.J. LitchfieldD.B. TownsendM. QuigleyR.J. Van DissenR. CosgroveS.C. CoxK. FurlongP. VillamorJ.G. BeggS. Hemmings-SykesR. JongensH. MackenzieD. NobleT. StahlE. BilderbackB. DuffyH. HenhamA. KlahnE.M.W. LangL. MoodyR. NicolK. PedleyA. Smith
- Restricted accessReconciling deep seismogenic and shallow active faults through analogue modelling: the case of the Messina Straits (southern Italy)By Lorenzo Bonini, Daniela Di Bucci, Giovanni Toscani, Silvio Seno and Gianluca ValensiseArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-055Lorenzo BoniniDaniela Di BucciGiovanni ToscaniSilvio SenoGianluca Valensise
- Restricted accessTo what extent is the present seismicity of Norway driven by post-glacial rebound?By H. Bungum, O. Olesen, C. Pascal, S. Gibbons, C. Lindholm and O. VestØlArticle | Published in 2010 in Journal of the Geological Society 167 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492009-009H. BungumO. OlesenC. PascalS. GibbonsC. LindholmO. VestØl
- Restricted accessCharles Lyell and the great 1855 earthquake in New Zealand: first recognition of active fault tectonicsBy Rodney H. Grapes and Gaye L. DownesArticle | Published in 2010 in Journal of the Geological Society 167 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492009-104Rodney H. GrapesGaye L. Downes
- Restricted accessSubglacial bedrock welding associated with glacial earthquakesBy M. Bestmann, A.H.N. Rice, F. Langenhorst, B. Grasemann and F. HeidelbachArticle | Published in 2006 in Journal of the Geological Society 163 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764920-164M. BestmannA.H.N. RiceF. LangenhorstB. GrasemannF. Heidelbach
- Restricted accessThe October–November 2002 Molise seismic sequence (southern Italy): an expression of Adria intraplate deformationBy DANIELA DI BUCCI and STEFANO MAZZOLIArticle | Published in 2003 in Journal of the Geological Society 160 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764902-152DANIELA DI BUCCISTEFANO MAZZOLI