43 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 43 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
43 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 43 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTransferring technology for surface-wave testing and seismic site-response analysis in HaitiBy Michael E. Kalinski, Melinda Jean-Louis and Herby LissadeArticle | Published in 2014 in The Leading Edge 33 (12)DOI: 10.1190/tle33121378.1Michael E. KalinskiUniversity of Kentucky.Melinda Jean-LouisUniversity of Kentucky.Herby LissadeHaiti Engineering.
- Restricted accessIntroduction to this special section: Passive seismic and microseismic—Part 2By Julie Shemeta, Bill Goodway, Mark Willis and Werner HeiglArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (12)DOI: 10.1190/tle31121428.1Julie ShemetaHighlands Ranch (Colorado), USABill GoodwayMark WillisWerner Heigl
- Restricted accessThe potential for induced seismicity in energy technologiesBy Julie E. Shemeta, Elizabeth A. Eide, Murray W. Hitzman, Donald D. Clarke, Emmanuel Detournay, James H. Dieterich, David K. Dillon, Sidney J. Green, Robert M. Habiger, Robin K. McGuire, James K. Mitchell, John L. (Bill) Smith, Jason R. Ortego and Courtney R. GibbsArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (12)DOI: 10.1190/tle31121438.1Julie E. ShemetaMEQ GeoElizabeth A. EideMurray W. HitzmanDonald D. ClarkeEmmanuel DetournayJames H. DieterichDavid K. DillonSidney J. GreenRobert M. HabigerRobin K. McGuireJames K. MitchellJohn L. (Bill) SmithGeothermal ConsultantJason R. OrtegoCourtney R. Gibbs
- Restricted accessA survey of earthquakes and injection well locations in the Barnett Shale, TexasBy Cliff FrohlichArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (12)DOI: 10.1190/tle31121446.1Cliff FrohlichUniversity of Texas at Austin
- Restricted accessSource characteristics of seismicity associated with underground wastewater disposal: A case study from the 2008 Dallas-Fort Worth earthquake sequenceBy Delaine Reiter, Mark Leidig, Seung-Hoon Yoo and Kevin MayedaArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (12)DOI: 10.1190/tle31121454.1Delaine ReiterWeston GeophysicalMark LeidigWeston GeophysicalSeung-Hoon YooWeston GeophysicalKevin MayedaWeston Geophysical
- Restricted accessCan small events (M < 0) observed during hydraulic fracture stimulations initiate large events (M > 0)?By Adam Baig, Ted Urbancic, Gisela Viegas and Sepideh KarimiArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (12)DOI: 10.1190/tle31121470.1Adam BaigEngineering Seismology Group (ESG)Ted UrbancicEngineering Seismology Group (ESG)Gisela ViegasEngineering Seismology Group (ESG)Sepideh KarimiEngineering Seismology Group (ESG)
- Restricted accessChecking up on the neighbors: Quantifying uncertainty in relative event locationBy Oleg V. Poliannikov, Alison E. Malcolm, Michael Prange and Hugues DjikpesseArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (12)DOI: 10.1190/tle31121490.1Oleg V. PoliannikovMITAlison E. MalcolmMichael PrangeHugues Djikpesse
- Restricted accessNovel nanotesla magnetic field sensors for an early warning system for earthquakesBy Ananya MukundanArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (10)DOI: 10.1190/tle31101224.1Ananya MukundanOakland University