232 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 232 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
232 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 232 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessOxygen isotopes in detrital zircons: Insight into crustal recycling during the evolution of the Greenland ShieldBy C.L. Kirkland, M.J. Whitehouse, V. Pease and M. Van KranendonkArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/L80.1C.L. KirklandM.J. WhitehouseV. PeaseM. Van Kranendonk
- Restricted accessPb-isotopic evidence for rapid trench-parallel mantle flow beneath VanuatuBy Z. Heyworth, K.M. Knesel, S.P. Turner and R.J. ArculusArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-054Z. HeyworthK.M. KneselS.P. TurnerR.J. Arculus
- Restricted accessNorthward subduction of the Indian Plate beneath the Kohistan island arc, Pakistan Himalaya: new evidence from isotopic dataBy S.M. Bignold and P.J. TreloarArticle | Published in 2003 in Journal of the Geological Society 160 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764902-068S.M. BignoldP.J. Treloar
- Restricted accessGeochemical signatures of oceanic and continental basalts: a key to mantle dynamics?By M. WILSONArticle | Published in 1993 in Journal of the Geological Society 150 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.150.5.0977M. WILSON
- Restricted accessGeochemistry and tectonic implications of two Ordovician bimodal igneous complexes, southern French Massif CentralBy B. BRIAND, M. PIBOULE, D. SANTALLIER and J. L. BOUCHARDONArticle | Published in 1991 in Journal of the Geological Society 148 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.148.6.0959B. BRIANDM. PIBOULED. SANTALLIERJ. L. BOUCHARDON
- Restricted accessOphiolites in Northeast and East Africa: implications for Proterozoic crustal growthBy SEIFE M. BERHEArticle | Published in 1990 in Journal of the Geological Society 147 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.147.1.0041SEIFE M. BERHE
- Restricted accessShort Paper: Movement on proposed terrane boundaries in northern Britain: constraints from Ordovician–Devonian igneous rocksBy M. F. THIRLWALLArticle | Published in 1989 in Journal of the Geological Society 146 (3)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.146.3.0373M. F. THIRLWALL
- Restricted accessRelationships between chemical and convective layering in the Earth: William Smith LectureBy R. K. O'NIONSArticle | Published in 1987 in Journal of the Geological Society 144 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.144.2.0259R. K. O'NIONS
- Restricted accessImplications for Caledonian plate tectonic models of chemical data from volcanic rocks of the British Old Red SandstoneBy M. F. ThirlwallArticle | Published in 1981 in Journal of the Geological Society 138 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.138.2.0123M. F. Thirlwall