357 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 357 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
357 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 357 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAn assessment of the ability to derive regional resistivity maps from geological mapping dataBy J. Busby, J.C. White and D. BeamishArticle | Published in 2011 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 44 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/10-034J. BusbyJ.C. WhiteD. Beamish
- Restricted accessOverview of the Palaeozoic–Neogene evolution of Neotethys in the Eastern Mediterranean region (southern Turkey, Cyprus, Syria)By Alastair H. F. Robertson, Osman Parlak and Timur UstaömerArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2011-091Alastair H. F. RobertsonSchool of GeoSciences, Earth and Planetary Sciences Institute, University of Edinburgh, West Mains Rd, Edinburgh EH9 3JW, UKOsman ParlakJeoloji Mühendisliği Bölümü, Çukurova Üniversitesi, 01330-Balcalı, Adana, TurkeyTimur UstaömerJeoloji Mühendisliği Bölümü, İstanbul Üniversitesi, 34310-Avcılar, İstanbul, Turkey
- Restricted accessMapping crustal thickness and oceanic lithosphere distribution in the Eastern Mediterranean using gravity inversionBy Leanne Cowie and Nick KusznirArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2011-071Leanne CowieGeology & Geophysics, University of Liverpool, Liverpool L69 3BX, UKNick KusznirGeology & Geophysics, University of Liverpool, Liverpool L69 3BX, UK
- Restricted accessGeodynamics of the central South Atlantic conjugate margins: implications for hydrocarbon potentialBy Michael R. Lentini, Scot I. Fraser, H. Scott Sumner and Richard J. DaviesArticle | Published in 2010 in Petroleum Geoscience 16 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-909Michael R. LentiniScot I. FraserH. Scott SumnerRichard J. Davies
- Restricted accessThe opening of the central segment of the South Atlantic: symmetry and the extension discrepancyBy Tim J. RestonArticle | Published in 2010 in Petroleum Geoscience 16 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-907Tim J. Reston
- Restricted accessHyper-extended crust in the South Atlantic: in search of a modelBy Patrick Unternehr, Gwenn Péron-Pinvidic, Gianreto Manatschal and Emilie SutraArticle | Published in 2010 in Petroleum Geoscience 16 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-904Patrick UnternehrGwenn Péron-PinvidicGianreto ManatschalEmilie Sutra
- Restricted accessFrom microcontinents to extensional allochthons: witnesses of how continents rift and break apart?By Gwenn Péron-Pinvidic and Gianreto ManatschalArticle | Published in 2010 in Petroleum Geoscience 16 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-903Gwenn Péron-PinvidicGianreto Manatschal
- Restricted accessVariability in the crustal structure of the West Indian Continental Margin in the Northern Arabian SeaBy Richard I. Corfield, Scott Carmichael, John Bennett, Shakeel Akhter, Mansoor Fatimi and Tim CraigArticle | Published in 2010 in Petroleum Geoscience 16 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-902Richard I. CorfieldScott CarmichaelJohn BennettShakeel AkhterMansoor FatimiTim Craig
- Restricted accessSelf-consistent strain rate and heat flow modelling of lithospheric extension: application to Newfoundland-Iberia conjugate marginsBy A. G. Crosby, N. J. White, G. R. Edwards and D. J. ShillingtonArticle | Published in 2010 in Petroleum Geoscience 16 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-901A. G. CrosbyN. J. WhiteG. R. EdwardsD. J. Shillington
- Restricted accessStructure and composition of the ocean–continent transition at an obliquely divergent transform margin, Gulf of Guinea, West AfricaBy Jonathan P. Turner and Paul G. WilsonArticle | Published in 2009 in Petroleum Geoscience 15 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-846Jonathan P. TurnerPaul G. Wilson