110 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 110 for .
110 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 110 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSubsidence controls on foreland basin development of northwestern offshore Cuba, southeastern Gulf of MexicoBy Alejandro Escalona and Wenxiu YangArticle | Published in 2013 in AAPG Bulletin 97 (1)DOI: 10.1306/06111212002Alejandro EscalonaDepartment of Petroleum Engineering, University of Stavanger, Norway; firstname.lastname@example.orgWenxiu YangInternational Research Institute of Stavanger, Stavanger, Norway; present address: Roxar AS, Lysaker Torg 45, Lysaker, Norway; email@example.com
- Restricted accessSea level and vertical motion of continents from dynamic earth models since the Late CretaceousBy Sonja Spasojevic and Michael GurnisArticle | Published in 2012 in AAPG Bulletin 96 (11)DOI: 10.1306/03261211121Sonja SpasojevicSeismological Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, 1200 East California Boulevard, MC 252-21, Pasadena, California; present address: BP America, Houston, Texas; Kisis1@bp.comMichael GurnisSeismological Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted accessTectonostratigraphic evolution of the Guyana BasinBy Wenxiu Yang and Alejandro EscalonaArticle | Published in 2011 in AAPG Bulletin 95 (8)DOI: 10.1306/01031110106Wenxiu YangAlejandro Escalona
- Restricted accessStratigraphy and U-Pb detrital zircon geochronology of Wrangel Island, Russia: Implications for Arctic paleogeographyBy E. L. Miller, G. E. Gehrels, V. Pease and S. SokolovArticle | Published in 2010 in AAPG Bulletin 94 (5)DOI: 10.1306/10200909036E. L. MillerG. E. GehrelsV. PeaseS. Sokolov
- Restricted accessChronology of Cenozoic tectonic events in western Venezuela and the Leeward Antilles based on integration of offshore seismic reflection data and on-land geologyBy David Gorney, Alejandro Escalona, Paul Mann, M. Beatrice Magnani and BOLIVAR Study GroupArticle | Published in 2007 in AAPG Bulletin 91 (5)DOI: 10.1306/11280606002David GorneyAlejandro EscalonaPaul MannM. Beatrice MagnaniBOLIVAR Study Group
- Restricted accessGeothermal heat flow in the northeast margin of the Gulf of MexicoBy Seiichi Nagihara and Kelly Opre JonesArticle | Published in 2005 in AAPG Bulletin 89 (6)DOI: 10.1306/01170504057Seiichi NagiharaKelly Opre Jones
- Restricted accessGulf of Mexico tectonic history: Hotspot tracks, crustal boundaries, and early salt distributionBy Dale E. Bird, Kevin Burke, Stuart A. Hall and John F. CaseyArticle | Published in 2005 in AAPG Bulletin 89 (3)DOI: 10.1306/10280404026Dale E. BirdKevin BurkeStuart A. HallJohn F. Casey
- Restricted accessCenozoic tectonics of New GuineaBy Andrew Quarles van Ufford and Mark CloosArticle | Published in 2005 in AAPG Bulletin 89 (1)DOI: 10.1306/08300403073Andrew Quarles van UffordMark Cloos
- Restricted accessThree-dimensional inverse modeling of the refractive heat-flow anomaly associated with salt diapirismBy Seiichi NagiharaArticle | Published in 2003 in AAPG Bulletin 87 (7)DOI: 10.1306/02100301109Seiichi Nagihara
- Restricted accessStructure and collision history of the Buton continental fragment, eastern IndonesiaBy John Milsom, Jason Ali and SudarwonoArticle | Published in 1999 in AAPG Bulletin 83 (10)John MilsomJason AliSudarwono