5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for term "*" .
- Open AccessGrowth of continental crust: a balance between preservation and recyclingBy K. C. CondieArticle | Published in 2014 in Mineralogical Magazine 78 (3)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2014.078.3.11K. C. CondieDepartment of Earth and Environmental Science, New Mexico Tech, Socorro, NM 87801 USA
- Restricted accessDiamond formation in the deep mantle: the record of mineral inclusions and their distribution in relation to mantle dehydration zonesBy B. HarteArticle | Published in 2010 in Mineralogical Magazine 74 (2)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2010.074.2.189B. HarteGrant Institute of Earth Sciences, School of Geosciences, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH93JW, UK
- Restricted accessA Variscan slow-spreading ridge (MOR-LHOT) in Limousin (French Massif Central): magmatic evolution and tectonic setting inferred from mineral chemistryBy J. Berger, O. Féménias, J.-C. C. Mercier and D. DemaiffeArticle | Published in 2006 in Mineralogical Magazine 70 (2)DOI: 10.1180/0026461067020322J. BergerO. FéméniasJ.-C. C. MercierD. Demaiffe
- Restricted accessA Thermodynamics from first principles: temperature and composition of the Earth’s coreBy D. Alfè, M. J. Gillan and G. D. PriceArticle | Published in 2003 in Mineralogical Magazine 67 (1)DOI: 10.1180/0026461026610089D. AlfèM. J. GillanG. D. Price
- Restricted accessNeogene; recent rifting and volcanism in northern Tanzania; relevance for comparisons between the Gardar Province and the East African Rift valleyBy J. B. DawsonArticle | Published in 1997 in Mineralogical Magazine 61 (4)J. B. Dawson