8 results found
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
8 results found
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessUltra-high pressure garnet inclusions in Monastery diamonds; trace element abundance patterns and conditions of originBy Rory O. Moore, John J. Gurney, William L. Griffin and Nobu ShimizuArticle | Published in 1991 in European Journal of Mineralogy 3 (2)Rory O. MooreJohn J. GurneyWilliam L. GriffinNobu Shimizu
- Restricted accessAmorphous Materials: Properties, Structure, and Durability: Compositional dependent compressibility of dissolved water in silicate glassesBy Wim J. Malfait, Carmen Sanchez-Valle, Paola Ardia, Etienne Médard and Philippe LerchArticle | Published in 2011 in American Mineralogist 96 (8-9)DOI: 10.2138/am.2011.3718Wim J. MalfaitCarmen Sanchez-VallePaola ArdiaEtienne MédardPhilippe Lerch
- Restricted accessEvolution of mineral compositions during eclogitization of subducting basaltic crustBy Juliette F. Forneris and John R. HollowayArticle | Published in 2004 in American Mineralogist 89 (10)DOI: 10.2138/am-2004-1021Juliette F. FornerisDepartment of Geological Sciences, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona 85287, U.S.A.John R. HollowayDepartment of Geological Sciences and Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona 85287, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessMagnetite lamellae in olivine and clinohumite from Dabie UHP ultramafic rocks, central ChinaBy Ru Y. Zhang, Jin F. Shu, Ho K. Mao and Juhn G. LiouArticle | Published in 1999 in American Mineralogist 84 (4)DOI: 10.2138/am-1999-0410Ru Y. ZhangStanford University, Department of Geological and Environmental Sciences, Stanford, CA, United StatesJin F. ShuStanford University, Department of Geological and Environmental Sciences, Stanford, CA, United StatesHo K. MaoStanford University, Department of Geological and Environmental Sciences, Stanford, CA, United StatesJuhn G. Liou
- Restricted accessHigh-pressure-high-temperature melting experiments on a SiO 2 -poor aphanitic kimberlite from the Wesselton Mine, Kimberley, South AfricaBy Alan D. Edgar, Makoto Arima, Diane K. Baldwin, David R. Bell, Simon R. Shee, E. Michael W. Skinner and Edward C. WalkerArticle | Published in 1988 in American Mineralogist 73 (5-6)Alan D. EdgarMakoto ArimaDiane K. BaldwinDavid R. BellSimon R. SheeE. Michael W. SkinnerEdward C. Walker
- Restricted accessCondensation, evaporation, melting, and crystallization in the primitive solar nebula; experimental data in the system MgO-SiO 2 -H 2 to 1.0X10 (super -9) bar and 1870 degrees C with variable oxygen fugacityBy Bjorn O. Mysen and Ikuo KushiroArticle | Published in 1988 in American Mineralogist 73 (1-2)Bjorn O. MysenIkuo Kushiro
- Restricted accessMelting experiments on lherzolite KLB-1 under hydrous conditions and generation of high-magnesian andesitic meltsBy Kei HiroseArticle | Published in 1997 in Geology 25 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1997)025<0042:MEOLKU>2.3.CO;2Kei Hirose
- Restricted accessPaleomagnetic estimates of temperatures reached in contact metamorphismBy Elizabeth McClelland BrownArticle | Published in 1981 in Geology 9 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1981)9<112:PEOTRI>2.0.CO;2Elizabeth McClelland Brown