5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessExperimental study of acoustic anisotropy and birefringence in dry and saturated Fontainebleau SandstoneBy M. Zamora and J. P. PoirierArticle | Published in 1990 in Geophysics 55 (11)DOI: 10.1190/1.1442793M. ZamoraInst. Phys. Globe Paris, Paris, FranceJ. P. PoirierInst. Phys. Globe Paris, Paris, France
- Restricted accessA direct comparison between vibrational resonance and pulse transmission data for assessment of seismic attenuation in rockBy Dane P. BlairArticle | Published in 1990 in Geophysics 55 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.1442771Dane P. BlairCSIRO, Mount Waverly, Victoria, Australia
- Restricted accessShear-wave velocity anisotropy in sedimentary rocks: A laboratory studyBy Chandra S. Rai and Kenneth E. HansonArticle | Published in 1988 in Geophysics 53 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.1442515Chandra S. RaiAmoco Production Research, P.O. Box 3385, Tulsa, OK 74102-3385.Kenneth E. HansonAmoco Production Research, P.O. Box 3385, Tulsa, OK 74102-3385.
- Restricted accessSeismic velocities and electrical resistivity of Recent volcanics and their dependence on porosity, temperature, and water saturationBy A. W. Ibrahim and George V. KellerArticle | Published in 1981 in Geophysics 46 (10)DOI: 10.1190/1.1441148A. W. IbrahimUniv. Alberta, Inst. Earth and Planet. Phys., Edmonton, AB, CanadaGeorge V. KellerColo. Sch. Mines, United States
- Restricted accessRedox chemical remanent magnetization; a new dimension in exploration for sulfide deposits in volcanic covered areasBy Lloyal O. Bacon and Charles L. ElliotArticle | Published in 1981 in Geophysics 46 (8)DOI: 10.1190/1.1441257Lloyal O. BaconConsult., Hancock, MI, United StatesCharles L. ElliotElliot Geophys. Co., United States