12 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 12 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTetragonal almandine pyrope phase (TAPP): retrograde Mg-perovskite from subducted oceanic crust?By Lora S. Armstrong and Michael J. WalterArticle | Published in 2012 in European Journal of Mineralogy 24 (4)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2012/0024-2211Lora S. ArmstrongMichael J. Walter
- Restricted accessIn situ analysis of garnet inclusion in diamond using single-crystal X-ray diffraction and X-ray micro-tomographyBy Fabrizio Nestola, Marcello Merli, Paolo Nimis, Matteo Parisatto, Maya Kopylova, Andrea De Stefano, Micaela Longo, Luca Ziberna and Murli ManghnaniArticle | Published in 2012 in European Journal of Mineralogy 24 (4)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2012/0024-2212Fabrizio NestolaMarcello MerliPaolo NimisMatteo ParisattoMaya KopylovaAndrea De StefanoMicaela LongoLuca ZibernaMurli Manghnani
- Restricted accessApplication of densimetry using micro-Raman spectroscopy for CO2 fluid inclusions: a probe for elastic strengths of mantle mineralsBy Junji Yamamoto and Hiroyuki KagiArticle | Published in 2008 in European Journal of Mineralogy 20 (4)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2008/0020-1825Junji YamamotoHiroyuki Kagi
- Restricted accessExperimental determination of calcite solubility in H2O-NaCl solutions at deep crust/upper mantle pressures and temperatures: Implications for metasomatic processes in shear zonesBy Robert C. Newton and Craig E. ManningArticle | Published in 2002 in American Mineralogist 87 (10)DOI: 10.2138/am-2002-1016Robert C. NewtonDepartment of Earth and Space Sciences, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90095-1567, U.S.A.Craig E. ManningDepartment of Earth and Space Sciences, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90095-1567, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessCharacterization of a high-pressure phase of silica from the Martian meteorite ShergottyBy Przemyslaw Dera, Charles T. Prewitt, Nabil Z. Boctor and Russell J. HemleyArticle | Published in 2002 in American Mineralogist 87 (7)DOI: 10.2138/am-2002-0728Przemyslaw DeraGeophysical Laboratory and Center for High Pressure Research, Carnegie Institution of Washington, 5251 Broad Branch Road, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20015, U.S.A.Charles T. PrewittGeophysical Laboratory and Center for High Pressure Research, Carnegie Institution of Washington, 5251 Broad Branch Road, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20015, U.S.A.Nabil Z. BoctorGeophysical Laboratory and Center for High Pressure Research, Carnegie Institution of Washington, 5251 Broad Branch Road, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20015, U.S.A.Russell J. Hemley
- Restricted accessCoesite exsolution from supersilicic titanite in UHP marble from the Kokchetav Massif, northern KazakhstanBy Yoshihide Ogasawara, Kyoka Fukasawa and Shigenori MaruyamaArticle | Published in 2002 in American Mineralogist 87 (4)DOI: 10.2138/am-2002-0409Yoshihide OgasawaraDepartment of Earth Sciences, Waseda University, Nishiwaseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8050, JapanKyoka FukasawaDepartment of Earth Sciences, Waseda University, Nishiwaseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8050, JapanShigenori MaruyamaDepartment of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Ookayama Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8551, Japan
- Restricted accessHigh-temperature metamorphism in marbles as a consequence of volatile release from crystallizing anatectic melts, Naxos, GreeceBy Alan MATTHEWS, Judith BAKER and David P. MATTEYArticle | Published in 2002 in European Journal of Mineralogy 14 (1)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2002/0014-0037Alan MATTHEWSJudith BAKERDavid P. MATTEY
- Restricted accessExperimental evidence for high-temperature felsic melts formed during basaltic intrusion of the deep crustBy T. C. McCarthy and Alberto E. Patiño DouceArticle | Published in 1997 in Geology 25 (5)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1997)025<0463:EEFHTF>2.3.CO;2T. C. McCarthyAlberto E. Patiño Douce
- Restricted accessCharacterization of high-temperature phase transitions in single crystals of Steinbach tridymiteBy D. Cellai, M. A. Carpenter, B. Wruck and E. K. H. SaljeArticle | Published in 1994 in American Mineralogist 79 (7-8)D. CellaiM. A. CarpenterB. WruckE. K. H. Salje
- Restricted accessCrystallization of diamond from a silicate melt of kimberlite composition in high-pressure and high-temperature experimentsBy Makoto Arima, Kazuhiro Nakayama, Minoru Akaishi, Shinobu Yamaoka and Hisao KandaArticle | Published in 1993 in Geology 21 (11)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1993)021<0968:CODFAS>2.3.CO;2Makoto ArimaKazuhiro NakayamaMinoru AkaishiShinobu YamaokaHisao Kanda