10 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessIn situ analysis of garnet inclusion in diamond using single-crystal X-ray diffraction and X-ray micro-tomographyBy Fabrizio Nestola, Marcello Merli, Paolo Nimis, Matteo Parisatto, Maya Kopylova, Andrea De Stefano, Micaela Longo, Luca Ziberna and Murli ManghnaniArticle | Published in 2012 in European Journal of Mineralogy 24 (4)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2012/0024-2212Fabrizio NestolaMarcello MerliPaolo NimisMatteo ParisattoMaya KopylovaAndrea De StefanoMicaela LongoLuca ZibernaMurli Manghnani
- Restricted accessTetragonal almandine pyrope phase (TAPP): retrograde Mg-perovskite from subducted oceanic crust?By Lora S. Armstrong and Michael J. WalterArticle | Published in 2012 in European Journal of Mineralogy 24 (4)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2012/0024-2211Lora S. ArmstrongMichael J. Walter
- Restricted accessApplication of densimetry using micro-Raman spectroscopy for CO2 fluid inclusions: a probe for elastic strengths of mantle mineralsBy Junji Yamamoto and Hiroyuki KagiArticle | Published in 2008 in European Journal of Mineralogy 20 (4)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2008/0020-1825Junji YamamotoHiroyuki Kagi
- Restricted accessHigh-temperature metamorphism in marbles as a consequence of volatile release from crystallizing anatectic melts, Naxos, GreeceBy Alan MATTHEWS, Judith BAKER and David P. MATTEYArticle | Published in 2002 in European Journal of Mineralogy 14 (1)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2002/0014-0037Alan MATTHEWSJudith BAKERDavid P. MATTEY
- Restricted accessExperimental determination of calcite solubility in H2O-NaCl solutions at deep crust/upper mantle pressures and temperatures: Implications for metasomatic processes in shear zonesBy Robert C. Newton and Craig E. ManningArticle | Published in 2002 in American Mineralogist 87 (10)DOI: 10.2138/am-2002-1016Robert C. NewtonDepartment of Earth and Space Sciences, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90095-1567, U.S.A.Craig E. ManningDepartment of Earth and Space Sciences, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90095-1567, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessCoesite exsolution from supersilicic titanite in UHP marble from the Kokchetav Massif, northern KazakhstanBy Yoshihide Ogasawara, Kyoka Fukasawa and Shigenori MaruyamaArticle | Published in 2002 in American Mineralogist 87 (4)DOI: 10.2138/am-2002-0409Yoshihide OgasawaraDepartment of Earth Sciences, Waseda University, Nishiwaseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8050, JapanKyoka FukasawaDepartment of Earth Sciences, Waseda University, Nishiwaseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8050, JapanShigenori MaruyamaDepartment of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Ookayama Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8551, Japan
- Restricted accessPressure-induced silicon coordination and tetrahedral structural changes in alkali oxide-silica melts up to 12 GPa; NMR, Raman, and infrared spectroscopyBy Xianyu Xue, Jonathan F. Stebbins, Masami Kanzaki, Paul F. McMillan and Brent PoeArticle | Published in 1991 in American Mineralogist 76 (1-2)Xianyu XueJonathan F. StebbinsMasami KanzakiPaul F. McMillanBrent Poe
- Restricted accessSolubility of argon in silicate liquids at high pressuresBy Bradford Stephen White, Mark Brearley and Art MontanaArticle | Published in 1989 in American Mineralogist 74 (5-6)Bradford Stephen WhiteMark BrearleyArt Montana
- Restricted accessExperimental evidence for high-temperature felsic melts formed during basaltic intrusion of the deep crustBy T. C. McCarthy and Alberto E. Patiño DouceArticle | Published in 1997 in Geology 25 (5)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1997)025<0463:EEFHTF>2.3.CO;2T. C. McCarthyAlberto E. Patiño Douce
- Restricted accessCrystallization of diamond from a silicate melt of kimberlite composition in high-pressure and high-temperature experimentsBy Makoto Arima, Kazuhiro Nakayama, Minoru Akaishi, Shinobu Yamaoka and Hisao KandaArticle | Published in 1993 in Geology 21 (11)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1993)021<0968:CODFAS>2.3.CO;2Makoto ArimaKazuhiro NakayamaMinoru AkaishiShinobu YamaokaHisao Kanda