5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessInclusions in Sublithospheric Diamonds: Glimpses of Deep EarthBy Thomas Stachel, Gerhard P. Brey and Jeffrey W. HarrisArticle | Published in 2005 in Elements 1 (2)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gselements.1.2.73Thomas StachelGerhard P. BreyJeffrey W. Harris
- Restricted accessDepth trends in magnetic properties in an area of prolonged cold seawater drawdown in uppermost Troodos-type oceanic crustBy James M. Hall, Charles Walls, Mark Williamson and Bing-Xi WangArticle | Published in 1987 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 24 (5)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e87-092
- Restricted accessMolecular dynamics simulations of seismic discontinuities and phase transitions of MgSiO3 from 4 to 6-coordinated silicate via a novel 5-coordinated phaseBy S.L. Chaplot and N. ChoudhuryArticle | Published in 2001 in American Mineralogist 86 (5-6)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/am-2001-5-616S.L. ChaplotSolid State Physics Division, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085, IndiaN. ChoudhurySolid State Physics Division, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085, India
- Restricted accessThermodynamics of Fe-Mg olivines at mantle pressures; mid- and far-infrared spectroscopy at high pressureBy A. M. Hofmeister, J. Xu, H. K. Mao, P. M. Bell and Thomas C. HoeringArticle | Published in 1989 in American Mineralogist 74 (3-4)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaA. M. HofmeisterJ. XuH. K. MaoP. M. BellThomas C. Hoering
- Restricted accessFe-oxide microcrystals in welded tuff from southern Nevada: Origin of remanence carriers by precipitation in volcanic glassBy Charles M. Schlinger, J. G. Rosenbaum and David R. VeblenArticle | Published in 1988 in Geology 16 (6)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1988)016<0556:FOMIWT>2.3.CO;2Charles M. SchlingerJ. G. RosenbaumDavid R. Veblen