25 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 25 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessFirst Principles Quasiharmonic Thermoelasticity of Mantle MineralsBy Renata M. Wentzcovitch, Zhongqing Wu and Pierre CarrierArticle | Published in 2010 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 71 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2010.71.5Renata M. WentzcovitchZhongqing WuPierre Carrier
- Restricted accessPartial equilibrium of radiogenic and stable isotope systems in garnet peridotite during ultrahigh-pressure metamorphismBy Yong-Fei Zheng, Jian-Jun Yang, Bing Gong and Bor-ming JahnArticle | Published in 2003 in American Mineralogist 88 (11-12)DOI: 10.2138/am-2003-11-1201Yong-Fei ZhengSchool of Earth and Space Sciences, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei 230026, ChinaJian-Jun YangInstitute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100029, ChinaBing GongSchool of Earth and Space Sciences, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei 230026, ChinaBor-ming JahnGeosciences-Rennes, Universite de Rennes 1, Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes Cedex, France
- Restricted accessThe effect of radiation damage on local structure in the crystalline fraction of ZrSiO4: Investigating the 29Si NMR response to pressure in zircon and reiditeBy Ian Farnan, Etienne Balan, Chris J. Pickard and Francesco MauriArticle | Published in 2003 in American Mineralogist 88 (11-12)DOI: 10.2138/am-2003-11-1205Ian FarnanDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Cambridge, Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EQ, U.K.Etienne BalanLaboratoire de Minéralogie-Cristallographie de Paris, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, 4, Place Jussieu, 75252 Paris cedex, FranceChris J. PickardTCM Group Cavendish laboratory, Madingley Road, Cambridge, CB3 0HE, U.K.Francesco MauriLaboratoire de Minéralogie-Cristallographie de Paris, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, 4, Place Jussieu, 75252 Paris cedex, France
- Restricted accessBehavior of Micas at High-Pressure and High-TemperatureBy Pier Francesco Zanazzi and Alessandro PaveseArticle | Published in 2002 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 46 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2002.46.02Pier Francesco ZanazziAlessandro Pavese
- Restricted accessHydrous Phases and Hydrogen Bonding at High PressureBy Charles T. Prewitt and John B. PariseArticle | Published in 2000 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 41 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2000.41.11Charles T. PrewittJohn B. Parise
- Restricted accessHigh-Temperature Devices and Environmental Cells Designed for X-ray and Neutron Diffraction ExperimentsBy Ronald C. Peterson and Hexiong YangArticle | Published in 2000 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 41 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2000.41.13Ronald C. PetersonHexiong Yang