11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessOrigin of Cl-bearing silica-rich melt inclusions in diamonds: Experimental evidence for an eclogite connectionBy Konstantin D. Litasov, Oleg G. Safonov and Eiji OhtaniArticle | Published in 2010 in Geology 38 (12)DOI: 10.1130/G31325.1Konstantin D. LitasovOleg G. SafonovEiji Ohtani
- Restricted accessSynthesis of skeletal diamonds: Implications for microdiamond formation in orogenic beltsBy L.F. Dobrzhinetskaya, A.P. Renfro and H.W. Green IIArticle | Published in 2004 in Geology 32 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G20582.1L.F. DobrzhinetskayaA.P. RenfroH.W. Green
- Restricted accessDiamond nucleation and growth by reduction of carbonate melts under high-pressure and high-temperature conditionsBy Makoto Arima, Yusuke Kozai and Minoru AkaishiArticle | Published in 2002 in Geology 30 (8)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2002)030<0691:DNAGBR>2.0.CO;2Makoto ArimaYusuke KozaiMinoru Akaishi
- Restricted accessReaction-enhanced permeability during decarbonation of calcite + quartz → wollastonite + carbon dioxideBy Shuqing Zhang, John D. FitzGerald and Stephen F. CoxArticle | Published in 2000 in Geology 28 (10)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2000)28<911:RPDDOC>2.0.CO;2Shuqing ZhangJohn D. FitzGeraldStephen F. Cox
- Restricted accessExperimental evidence for high-temperature felsic melts formed during basaltic intrusion of the deep crustBy T. C. McCarthy and Alberto E. Patiño DouceArticle | Published in 1997 in Geology 25 (5)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1997)025<0463:EEFHTF>2.3.CO;2T. C. McCarthyAlberto E. Patiño Douce
- Restricted accessFounding the Geophysical Laboratory, 1901-1905: A scientific bonanza from perception and persistenceBy ELLIS L. YOCHELSON and HATTEN S. YODER JR.Article | Published in 1994 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 106 (3)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1994)106<0338:FTGLAS>2.3.CO;2ELLIS L. YOCHELSONHATTEN S. YODER
- Restricted accessCrystallization of diamond from a silicate melt of kimberlite composition in high-pressure and high-temperature experimentsBy Makoto Arima, Kazuhiro Nakayama, Minoru Akaishi, Shinobu Yamaoka and Hisao KandaArticle | Published in 1993 in Geology 21 (11)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1993)021<0968:CODFAS>2.3.CO;2Makoto ArimaKazuhiro NakayamaMinoru AkaishiShinobu YamaokaHisao Kanda
- Restricted accessFe-oxide microcrystals in welded tuff from southern Nevada: Origin of remanence carriers by precipitation in volcanic glassBy Charles M. Schlinger, J. G. Rosenbaum and David R. VeblenArticle | Published in 1988 in Geology 16 (6)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1988)016<0556:FOMIWT>2.3.CO;2Charles M. SchlingerJ. G. RosenbaumDavid R. Veblen
- Restricted accessCarbon solubility in olivine: Implications for upper mantle evolutionBy Tracy N. Tingle and Harry W. Green IIArticle | Published in 1987 in Geology 15 (4)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1987)15<324:CSIOIF>2.0.CO;2Tracy N. TingleHarry W. Green
- Restricted accessVolcanic and stratospheric dustlike particles produced by experimental water-melt interactionsBy K. H. Wohletz and R. G. McQueenArticle | Published in 1984 in Geology 12 (10)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1984)12<591:VASDPP>2.0.CO;2K. H. WohletzR. G. McQueen