6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMineral Magnetism: Providing New Insights into Geoscience ProcessesBy Richard J. Harrison and Joshua M. FeinbergArticle | Published in 2009 in Elements 5 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gselements.5.4.209Mineral Magnetism: Providing New Insights into Geoscience Processes ~~~Richard J. HarrisonJoshua M. Feinberg
- Restricted accessElastic Properties of Minerals: A Key for Understanding the Composition and Temperature of Earth's InteriorBy Jay D. Bass, Stanislav V. Sinogeikin and Baosheng LiArticle | Published in 2008 in Elements 4 (3)DOI: 10.2113/GSELEMENTS.4.3.165Elastic Properties of Minerals: A Key for Understanding the Composition and Temperature of Earth's Interior ~~~Jay D. BassStanislav V. SinogeikinBaosheng Li
- Restricted accessInclusions in Sublithospheric Diamonds: Glimpses of Deep EarthBy Thomas Stachel, Gerhard P. Brey and Jeffrey W. HarrisArticle | Published in 2005 in Elements 1 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gselements.1.2.73Inclusions in Sublithospheric Diamonds: Glimpses of Deep Earth ~~~Thomas StachelGerhard P. BreyJeffrey W. Harris
- Restricted accessMicrodiamonds in Ultrahigh-Pressure Metamorphic RocksBy Yoshihide OgasawaraArticle | Published in 2005 in Elements 1 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gselements.1.2.91Microdiamonds in Ultrahigh-Pressure Metamorphic Rocks ~~~Yoshihide Ogasawara
- Restricted accessHigh-Pressure-High-Temperature Treatment of Gem DiamondsBy James E. ShigleyArticle | Published in 2005 in Elements 1 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gselements.1.2.101High-Pressure-High-Temperature Treatment of Gem Diamonds ~~~James E. Shigley
- Restricted accessGrowing Diamond Crystals by Chemical Vapor DepositionBy Russell J. Hemley, Yu-Chun Chen and Chih-Shiue YanArticle | Published in 2005 in Elements 1 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gselements.1.2.105Growing Diamond Crystals by Chemical Vapor Deposition ~~~Russell J. HemleyYu-Chun ChenChih-Shiue Yan